• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

at least some of you have an account that shows your order... all i have is a email for my paypal payment...

That's all I had as well buddy. Don't sweat it, I'm sure they'll get them all out before too much longer.

at least some of you have an account that shows your order... all i have is a email for my paypal payment...

That's all I had as well buddy. Don't sweat it, I'm sure they'll get them all out before too much longer.

AntBrown,

What was the date of your order ?

AntBrown,

April 8th 10:00 AM

AntBrown,

April 8th 10:00 AM

Mine was eight hours and many orders later.

I need to learn to relax.

I got an email saying "John Christopher sent you a package" from stamps.com

Could this be my Fett cover? I paid with Paypal directly and did not set up an account on his page. Has anyone else seen this?

That's it. I got one as well.

My only bit of trepidation - Media Mail.

-slym

There are instances when Media Mail is actually more expensive than First Class Mail, and generally when it comes to shipping one comic book, First Class is the better deal especially if the person prints out the pre-paid shipping label via eBay or Paypal directly. Also with First Class the package can't be opened by the postal service, Media Mail can be opened to verify contents, technically comics are not allowed to be shipped via Media Mail because of "ads" so it is a gamble really when a person ships a comic and elects to ship it Media Mail. If the package is opened during transit and verified that it doesn't qualify, the postal service can return the parcel back to the sender or they can simply impose the cost difference (if any) to the receiver, which could result in an upset customer.

I believe they shipped bulk orders out first, single issue orders will ship after that. Everyone I know who ordered multiples (5+ copies) all received their orders, those who ordered 1-2 copies haven't received them yet. But I agree, eventually they will get all the orders out, I am sure they are going as fast as they can.

Any guesses on what the first 9.8 blue labels will see on ebay?

$250-300 BIN

I talked to someone who is fast-tracking copies already, $450 is what he said but since I am local and pay cash I might be able to work a deal.

lol

yeah, seems like they're shipping the larger orders first then they're get to the bottom feeders who ordered under 5.

I only ordered 2. One to keep, and maybe one to sell. I'm so basic :sorry:

yeah, seems like they're shipping the larger orders first then they're get to the bottom feeders who ordered under 5.

Me, too! Hoped to keep one and sell the other to pay for both! :wishluck:

Me, too! Hoped to keep one and sell the other to pay for both! :wishluck:

I think a lot of us had the same idea.