• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Action Figure Cover Thread!

2,130 posts in this topic

I mean, do I get the Anakin because it's a SW AF to complete my run. Or, do I skip it and only do the OG Trilogy? I'm so torn with these first world problems.

Jerome

lol That's what I'm thinking too. But what are we to do when the Jar Jar variant hits? lol:sick:

So this is our first SW one that's completely made up and never existed.* Surprised they're going that route already, especially with an episode 1 Anakin.

* Technically second if you count Lando, as he never existed on a plain Star Wars backer. That's a pretty minor detail though.

So this is our first SW one that's completely made up and never existed.* Surprised they're going that route already, especially with an episode 1 Anakin.

* Technically second if you count Lando, as he never existed on a plain Star Wars backer. That's a pretty minor detail though.

What about Boba Fett?

What about Boba Fett?

There is a Star Wars 21-back with Boba Fett.

My Action Figure cover story:

Good morning all!

I am a collector. I try to be a smart collector. I am also a reader. I only need one to read.

With Star Wars I picked up the number one with a David Petersen (Mouse Guard) Greedo cover.

When #2 rolled out I found the Han Solo AF variant and have continued to get the AF cover up to present Star Wars by Aaron/Cassaday/Immonen. I haven't picked up/read any other Star Wars titles so I am missing Leia and Vader covers I guess.

..with Secret Wars I got the Alex Ross regular cover because it was a beautiful Thing.

http://nerdist.com/marvel-comics-secret-wars-1-alex-ross-cover/

I did not like the Ross cover for #2 so I got the AF cover instead. Yep you guessed it..I've continued to get the AF covers up to the present issue.

To make a boring story even more boring..I have not been getting any other AF covers. Simply because I am not collecting AF covers in general and just get the cover I like best at cover price (or close to) .

$_57.JPG

Really didn't capture the likeness for this one. (shrug)

0.jpg

Looks like he recycled his R2D2 body and did a terrible job on the head of the action figure.

I often find his artwork of the characters are a lot better than the action figures he draws.