• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Studios' WOLVERINE 3 - LOGAN starring Hugh Jackman (2017)
8 8

1,131 posts in this topic

That new trailer is awesome. I can't wait to see this one.

When she comes out to meet the Reavers after whatever she did to the fellow with the cuffs, that was so worth seeing.

I'm wondering if the man in the suit that stepped out of the helicopter is Mister Sinister?

‘Logan’: We’ve Seen the First 45 Minutes of the Violent, Grounded Wolverine Sequel

Collider: You put Charles Xavier as a fairly big part of the story as well, and it’s interesting in that you had all these timeline issues with the X-Men movies that they used Days of Future Past to fix, but in this, you’re set 25 years later, so in which timeline is it?

MANGOLD: Well, honestly, I picked this year 2029 for the movie because I wanted to get clear of it all. I basically wanted to get past any known dramatization of anything X-Men on film so I could… I mean, if you’re first setting out to do something different you can’t also try to attach yourself and plug into every avenue of what exists or you’re going to find yourself tied in knots. It was finding the little space for ourselves and we could get away from all existing films. Not reject them or completely push them away but simply give ourselves … almost like talking about raising a child. Give ourselves our own space to grow and be what we want to be. Not be literally like a TV show picking up the baton from where the last one left off. That was my biggest concern. Also giving a space that the character could have gone some place surprising since we last saw him.

what comic is he holding?

what comic is he holding?

Artist For Comics In Logan Trailer Revealed

efsojbA.png

While there's a quite a bit going on in the latest Logan trailer, you might have noticed at one point that X-23 happens to have a fondness for X-Men comics, ironically much to Logan's chagrin.

What you might not know is who worked on that Uncanny X-Men comic, but a recent Facebook post puts that mystery to rest. Dan Panosian, who worked on a variety of X-Men books for Marvel through the years as an inker, posted a few photos of the issue from the newest Logan trailer. He said "So... A few of you know I really love the character Logan... Well, watch this trailer and check out the comic books he's holding... :) I feel really honored to be a part of this movie. Special thanks to Gabriel Hardman for suggesting me to the studio. I'm in your debt!"

gQtD2Lq.png

He posted a few more images, saying " I signed the cover on below this page, Britz Banko It's a combination of Brad Britz and John Banko. [ couldn't tag John so his mother gets the tag! ]. Both are childhood friends and we lived for these comic books.:)"