• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Studios' WOLVERINE 3 - LOGAN starring Hugh Jackman (2017)
8 8

1,131 posts in this topic

Still waiting on mine hm

Like I mentioned before, keep an eye out for a very plain envelope with a Florida address. The postcard is inside so it doesn't get scratched up. It looks like any generic marketing letter that ends up in the shred bin.

Good luck in getting yours.

:wishluck:

LOGAN Runtime Revealed Ahead Of Berlin Film Festival Premiere

20th Century Fox's Logan will premiere at the Berlin International Film Festival on February 17 where audiences will get to see Hugh Jackman's swan song as fan favorite berserker X-Men one last time. A new listing on the festival's website has revealed the film's runtime and provided an updated synopsis. It seems Logan will clock in at 2 hrs and 15 minutes, which is a pretty similar runtime to Mangold's The Wolverine (2 hrs 16 minutes). You can read the updated synopsis below.

Logan will premiere in North American theaters on March 3.

UK audience is going to see the film earlier now.

Logan now arriving in the UK in February

We're becoming increasingly used in the UK to getting comic book movies a few days, sometimes even a week or two of their US release. And it's set to happen again with Logan.

Whilst the new - and final - Wolverine movie is listed for US release on March 4th, it's been known for a while that UK screenings were set to begin on March 2nd. However, we've discovered this morning that Logan is actually set for release in the UK now on February 28th.

There's a slight caveat. Lots of UK cinema chains are taking pre-bookings for Logan on that date, but it seems these screenings all start around 10 in the evening. Specifically, at 10.23pm. X-23, then.

On 5/1/2014 at 10:55 AM, F For Fake said:

I like Jackman, but if they decide to reboot the character after he's done (and I can't imagine that they won't, considering that Wolvie is a cash cow) I'd like to see them go with an actual short, ugly, hairy guy. Tall, devastatingly handsome Wolverine was fine, but I still don't feel like we've ever seen the REAL Wolverine on screen. I realize there's no chance in hell of that ever happening.

Ummm...I think he's converted a few people who had no idea who Wolverine was. When I explain the short guy thing to my gf's, I don't think they are even listening, but most of them are very happy dragging their spouses to the movie;) 

I have to admit, I was surprised at the casting at first, but once I saw him, I'd prefer they just change the comic book;)