• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comic Con, April 7-10, 2016, Seattle, WA

343 posts in this topic

Sitting in my junk mail folder was an email announcing that I won entry into the Jim Lee signing for tomorrow. As an exhibitor I thought I would try for it not expecting to win, but I did. Problem is I can't leave my booth but will see about having my nephew go for me. If anyone here entered, check your spam/junk mail folder just in case.

I'm hanging out at the Image Expo. Gorgeous day here!

See if Brian Holguin decided to show up for some odd reason.

:gossip:

PM me! I need his sig!

Arrived this morning, chilling at the hotel right now.

I bought a book or two from you and hopefully I'll see you at the show (put a face with the name).

That would be great! The Heroes booth will be my home base. I'm the guy who speaks English with a funny accent.

Pots legal up in Washington, right? You guys should have extra fun at dinner. Munchies!

its a seriously rook mistake to partake before a costly dinner, unless perhaps its a buffet. It could cost you A LOT in more ways than one. You end up buying more food, plus you lose the 'value' of your high end steak, as you probably would have enjoyed 99 cent Jack in the box tacos just as much.

And its not like you can just walk in and buy it like you're in Amsterdam. There's some 'medical' hoops you need to jump through, and probably need local id.

Pots legal up in Washington, right? You guys should have extra fun at dinner. Munchies!

its a seriously rook mistake to partake before a costly dinner, unless perhaps its a buffet. It could cost you A LOT in more ways than one. You end up buying more food, plus you lose the 'value' of your high end steak, as you probably would have enjoyed 99 cent Jack in the box tacos just as much.

And its not like you can just walk in and buy it like you're in Amsterdam. There's some 'medical' hoops you need to jump through, and probably need local id.

Uh no, just an ID Ganja Goddess will pick you and drop you off, but I don' know anything about that. hm

ah its recreational there, not medical. party on garth. but seriously, not before an expensive dinner.

Police stormed the plane I was getting on as it came into the gate in Miami. Nothing like watching cops run past you with assault rifles. It's going to be one of those weekends I think.

Leaving the island tomorrow night. Hoping for no/minimal rain. Disappointed that the Supergirls cancelled. The guest list was thin at best, now downright

Weather is supposed to be sunny and nice the entire convention. Today was quite nice so when you guys are done at the show, should be very nice weather to check out downtown places in the evening. Have fun everyone, I will be down at 9am finishing set-up.

I'm hanging out at the Image Expo. Gorgeous day here!

I am curious how the Expo was and what variants they had being offered and who the special mystery guests that attended were, would love a brief write-up if you get a chance.