• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
18 18

6,168 posts in this topic

Here's another rare one I scored from Heritage... A FUNNY PAGES #39! I think this is the only one I've seen for sale in the last two years of hunting.

FP39POST.jpg[/img]

VERY tough (I've never owned one)... :applause:

yep...needed a #7 and luckily for me, in metro's inventory bump, they had a sweet one and priced right!

also got the rockford #6 from them last year...really, really love this set....I had a restored #5, so I got to read that one, just looking for a reader of #6 (maybe STEVE will lend me his Larson or MH copy?) so I can move onto 7 ,8 and 9!

gator

...just looking for a reader of #6 (maybe STEVE will lend me his Larson or MH copy?)

Sure, anytime...what are friends for! :insane:

So rick, you're not going for the A-Man 10 or 11 (both are Everett)?!? The 11 is an especially cool cover:

100_1022.jpg

Rick, I think what Steve is trying to say is, #10 and #11 are AWESOME!!!! The interior art is great ... very fine Everett work , esp. #11.

Don't cheat yourself... go for the full Everett run!!!

However, congrats on the very tough issues you do have!! That #5 looks sweet. I hope to upgrade mine one day. Well done man!! I saw the posts of A-man stories in the BZ thread ... #6 is such an awesome issue. I have had mine for about two years, and I think I flip through it once a week.

Edited by RyanH

...just looking for a reader of #6 (maybe STEVE will lend me his Larson or MH copy?)

Sure, anytime...what are friends for! :insane:

So rick, you're not going for the A-Man 10 or 11 (both are Everett)?!? The 11 is an especially cool cover:

100_1022.jpg

mmmm...church

gator

thanks to Bedrock for picking this up for me, and to Ponseti for some negotiations...

kdfv2n7.jpg

gator

NICE ONE RICK!!! That is a fun book, and seems hard to find in that condition!

Congrats! (thumbs u

Not steal your thunder, but I want to give people an idea of how cool the interior is in this book:

KDFpage.jpg[/img]