• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

Friend one got two undamaged box sets on Friday (still have to pick them up).

Friend two got two undamaged box sets today (I brought them home already).

Today I got two undamaged box sets along two 10 WD 144s, 4 Outcast photo variants, and 3 Outcast SDCC variants.

I am going to get some bags and boards ready before I open the sets but nothing appears to be damaged so that is a plus.

wish I could add a poll in here to see who's found color, bw, tickets, I guess you have to do it when you first create the thread.

Krighton, you created this thread. Just go "edit" and make a list of what's been pulled, with perhaps info from fellow boardies to help out? That'd be awesome.

Just got my 4 boxes from skybound today. The outside box looked pretty beat up but inside the boxes were bubble wrapped well. No damage. My results were....

2 color boxes, no golden ticket :frustrated:

2 boxes were both B/W sets in beautiful shape!! :whee:

Wanna answer the survey, but can someone please explain what the heck is "colour"?

:jokealert:

Sorry forgot I have to put everything in Merican for you guys.

Hopefully we don't have to measure anything else we will have to play in unreasonable units.