• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You know, we could sit here and point fingers all day...

267 posts in this topic

This is one of the few venues where I've seen all the public whining and biotching about non-public purchases. You don't get to review my comiclink or ebay purchases. You don't get to review my paypal statement. You don't get to review my credit card statements. You don't get to review my PMs. Get over it.

Buying/selling comics here is like life or death to some people. The entitlement level here is off the charts. We've always had drama on these boards but it really seems like people have lost their minds lately. It's head shaking at times

Always the contrarian. :whistle:

That thread was thread-crapped by a bunch of whiners. That is the real shame here.

Books are bought and sold via PM all the time here, and what occurred was soundly within the sellers rules.

I wish you crappers would go remove your insensitive, whiny posts.

Agreed!

Although I did pile on the threads rapping with my own opinions. :(

Don't you always?? lol

I tend to hide in the post count thread posting endless emoticons. :)

Which is childish, BTW

Oh well. :whee:

This is one of the few venues where I've seen all the public whining and biotching about non-public purchases. You don't get to review my comiclink or ebay purchases. You don't get to review my paypal statement. You don't get to review my credit card statements. You don't get to review my PMs. Get over it.

Buying/selling comics here is like life or death to some people. The entitlement level here is off the charts. We've always had drama on these boards but it really seems like people have lost their minds lately. It's head shaking at times

You need to sell me some more sweet war books via pm, Jerkfro. :sumo:

I'm entitled to them! :pullhair:

I learned from the best

I learned from the best

:acclaim:

Money changes everything...