• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Baltimore Comic-Con will Still be a 3 day con, Sept. 2-4, 2016

262 posts in this topic

So far so good on my flight from Orlando to Atlanta. Windy and rainy but no delays.

:wishluck: for Rick.

Hurricane is dead straight for us but we made it ahead to Atlanta. Just got on plane for Baltimore. Whew!

So far so good on my flight from Orlando to Atlanta. Windy and rainy but no delays.

Hurricane is dead straight for us but we made it ahead to Atlanta. Just got on plane for Baltimore. Whew!

woot

Good luck to your family and property Rick. We had a nasty band of heavy rain hit us for hours in Clearwater Beach yesterday morning. It freaked my wife out. I almost didn't make the trip out because of the concern. Two days ago they were saying we were going to take a direct hit but now you guys are in the crosshairs.

:(

I am on the next flight. Missed the earlier one by......that much.

Let me guess...United flight arrived late...one one end of first concourse, you had to hump it over to the other end of another concourse.

I hate Atlanta. Direct flights for me from now on.

Let me guess...United flight arrived late...one one end of first concourse, you had to hump it over to the other end of another concourse.

Delta.

Concourse A to B. I am on my scheduled flight, but might have attempted the earlier flight if I did not check luggage.

Delta.

Concourse A to B. I am on my scheduled flight, but might have attempted the earlier flight if I did not check luggage.

there was plenty of room on plane

Have a banker box filled up with books to get signed and graded this weekend.

Going to take a break from the long boxes to get some lunch and pack up the car.

Should be about 3 hours of driving to get to my hotel tonight.

Delta.

there was plenty of room on plane

Figures. Luggage would have never made a it.

If you buy tix online, I believe you'll have to wait in the lines depending on the ticket you bought. When I went to WW Philly I bought a regular ticket and had to wait inline with everyone else. Before that I had to wait outside until a couple hours before the let everyone in to wait in another line.

The VIP people were let in an hour earlier.

With a dealer badge, you can get into the hall as soon as you get there. No waiting outside and no waiting for the con to open.

If you buy tix online, I believe you'll have to wait in the lines depending on the ticket you bought. When I went to WW Philly I bought a regular ticket and had to wait inline with everyone else. Before that I had to wait outside until a couple hours before the let everyone in to wait in another line.

With a dealer badge, you can get into the hall as soon as you get there. No waiting outside and no waiting for the con to open.

If you are planning on going and have not bought a ticket, you should buy this dealer badge. Trust me when I say this. The crowds - especially on Saturday - are going to be insane.

If you are planning on going and have not bought a ticket, you should buy this dealer badge. Trust me when I say this. The crowds - especially on Saturday - are going to be insane.

This.