• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Charity Thread for Greg Cicchetti aka ChicksCosmiComics AKA VW Clobberin Th

829 posts in this topic

I hope Greg would enjoy this feedy frenzy over his books here on the boards. It is insane but the fun is tempered with the knowledge of where the books are coming from. RIP Greg.

And thank you to Junkdrawer and rest of the squad for the effort!

May I present to you for the first time ever...

The Featured Item Bundle!

Very simple concept. I'm going to state a price for the bundle and the first item listed will be the "Featured Item". I will periodically add more to the bundle and the price will remain the same. This bundle will be shipped in a Medium Flat Rate Box. Shipping is included in the U.S. and maybe worldwide we'll have to see what the cost is as it's on my dime. All funds raised with this bundled package will go directly to Dorothy Cicchetti.

Alright, it goes without saying, Greg was an awesome guy and he told me a few times how he always found my sales thread at the very least a little entertaining so in that spirit let's get started and hopefully I can keep you guys eating more :popcorn: than you already are. God bless Greg and Dorothy and while I'm saddened by the loss of such a nice guy, I'm honored to have the opportunity to contribute to this effort.

Price $6,000

Featured Item-I give you The Incredible Hulk 181 Near Mint condition very improvable with a press and dry clean. This book has the Marvel Value Stamp AND the Mark Jeweler's Insert. Books with the Jeweler's Insert traditionally command a 15% premium over the ones without. The only defect I see not improvable with a press is in the upper right front cover, otherwise a very stunning book.

Hulk%20181%20Front_zpsr3nvrqul.jpg

Hulk%20181%20Back_zps9i4jpexb.jpg

:o

This thread is so bittersweet. Thank you to all who have participated and especially to those taking so much time to run the thread and the sales. I hope this helps a bit.

FANTASTIC FOUR #25 5.5 Ext.(C-5)

$100

PlM5Jt1.jpg

HeoJQQ2.jpg