• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Knight 3 - Big Reveal (Covers, Story and Deluxe Edition)!

344 posts in this topic

I'm digging it so far. The hashtag/text-speak is a bit annoying as I'm not up to speed on it in the real world.

I agree. The series is living up to expectations and hype, but again we are only 3 issues in so we will see if it maintains its current path. Unfortunately I did not like issue 3 mini comic. I found the green lantern comic to be convoluted at times. I am finding these extended delays between comics are making it hard for me to maintain continuous interest. It's like watching 24, just want to get it done at 1 time.

DKIII #6 delayed again! This is from CBR:

"DC Comics' high-profile miniseries "Dark Knight III: The Master Race" continues to see delays in its shipping schedule, with issue #6 moving from its original spot in June to August 31, as disclosed in a Diamond retailer update. "Dark Knight III" #6 was initially solicited for release on June 15, before first moving to July 27 two weeks ago.

Thus far, three issues of "Dark Knight III" have been released; in November, December and February. Issue #4 is scheduled for release on April 27, following an initial release date of March 16. Issue #5 is slated for June 29, two months after its initial release date of April 20.

Additionally, Newsarama has reported, based on a retailer mailing, that the pre-Rebirth final issues of three series have been cancelled: "Batman/Superman #33," "Batman/Superman Annual #3" and "Superman/Wonder Woman" #30. CBR News has reached out to DC Comics for confirmation, but all three are no longer listed on Diamond's public site."

I wonder what is happening over DC?

My guess would be that someone on the creative team is holding things up and not DC themselves, who knows. (shrug)

In any case, I'm trying to look at it in a positive way. This will at least give me a chance to get caught up with the variants. So far I've just been getting the Lee variants. I'm trying to get all the Millers as well.

DKIII #6 delayed again! This is from CBR:

"DC Comics' high-profile miniseries "Dark Knight III: The Master Race" continues to see delays in its shipping schedule, with issue #6 moving from its original spot in June to August 31, as disclosed in a Diamond retailer update. "Dark Knight III" #6 was initially solicited for release on June 15, before first moving to July 27 two weeks ago.

Thus far, three issues of "Dark Knight III" have been released; in November, December and February. Issue #4 is scheduled for release on April 27, following an initial release date of March 16. Issue #5 is slated for June 29, two months after its initial release date of April 20.

Additionally, Newsarama has reported, based on a retailer mailing, that the pre-Rebirth final issues of three series have been cancelled: "Batman/Superman #33," "Batman/Superman Annual #3" and "Superman/Wonder Woman" #30. CBR News has reached out to DC Comics for confirmation, but all three are no longer listed on Diamond's public site."

I wonder what is happening over DC?

Newsarama says issue six was canceled and will be resolicitated later.