• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Knight 3 - Big Reveal (Covers, Story and Deluxe Edition)!

344 posts in this topic

Issue #3 has been pushed back close to a month to February 24. I'm wondering what the big delay is and how that will affect the other issues.

Oh, oh.

Issue #3 has been pushed back close to a month to February 24. I'm wondering what the big delay is and how that will affect the other issues.

Oh, oh.

Yeah DK2 #3 was an 8 month delay and look how that books remembered.

Oh well, the good news for retailers is.... late book means returnability!!

Oh, oh.

Yeah DK2 #3 was an 8 month delay and look how that books remembered.

Oh well, the good news for retailers is.... late book means returnability!!

Sucks, but I kinda figured there'd be delays with this book.

Too bad as it's been pretty decent so far.

Batman hasn't appeared yet in costume for DK3 though.

I'm not digging Jansons covers. I think he's far better inking others.

I agree, but he did do a good job of penciling and inking daredevil. As well, I'm not a fan of the colorist White, he also did the colors on the Romita Jr. books, they are just not natural, over vibrant and visually off.

I enjoyed issue 3, especially the last page. Looks like the slow burn set-up is over and it's hitting the fan next issue.

Love this splash - nonspoiler.

image_zpstvx6jrg1.jpeg

So will this be known as the "pull my finger" or the "smell my finger" splash?

finger%20dk3%202_zpsbip0zlnd.jpg

I just finished reading the issue, not as good as the first 2 issues, but very promising. I'm not a fan of the twitter or hash tags they added to the story, distracting at times and also feel it needs more action. On the other hand the mini comic was complete garbage and the story was confusing at times and don't get me started on the poor artwork by JR and coloring by White. Major disappointment compared to the 2 previous mini comics.

I'm enjoying the little hardcovers. Nice presentation for the material. Should look really nice on the shelf when the set is complete.