• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

February 2016 Heritage Auction

400 posts in this topic

Time to warm up a nice sauce for Gene to put on that hat he has to eat for the Spidey vs Wolverine 1 cover price... yum yum Gene ;)

Either Mark Bright was bidding, or someone thinks it was really a McSpidey cover misssslisted. :/

Anyone else get the vibe that the Buscema/Sinnot FF stuff seemed really reasonable after the Andru Spidey lots.

I know that Spec Spidey storyline was really a hidden gem of the late Copper Age BUT the art by Sal Buscema made me stop collecting Spec Spidey :P

Anyone else get the vibe that the Buscema/Sinnot FF stuff seemed really reasonable after the Andru Spidey lots.

I know that Spec Spidey storyline was really a hidden gem of the late Copper Age BUT the art by Sal Buscema made me stop collecting Spec Spidey :P

People are going to point to that FF 107 cover as one of the bargains of the auction in the next few years.

WOW!!!

$43K with juice

ohn Byrne and Terry Austin X-Men #137 Page 14

Not that I would spend this amount, but feels about right, doesn't it? Definitely one of my favorite pages from the issue. No other UXM issue has the same nostalgia factor for me.

People are going to point to that FF 107 cover as one of the bargains of the auction in the next few years.

Agreed Chris, it looked so clean and the composition, awesome. Nice buy there for someone. (thumbs u