• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video Game Collectors Thread: pickups, trades, WTBs, collection pics, etc.
1 1

218 posts in this topic

Picked this up just last weekend. Played some Duck Hunt for the first time in forever.

20151223_140743_zps1cwky2f4.jpg

What is that? Looks like exactly what I need for my retro consoles.

I like the Zelda group. :applause: Will scan a few Zelda related things in the next few days.

Samsung gxtv. We used to sell those, or rather they WOULDNT sell lol.

Retailed at $249.95 I believe. Had it sitting on the front counter hooked up to a PS-1 for a loooong time. Helped sell alot of games though...

A little late on this (and I may be remembering incorrectly) but weren't these TV's marketed as being used/ideal for portability?

Cool thread. Makes me want to get all my old systems out, hook them back up and get lost in bitland. Don't think my 3 month old, will allow that. Nor will wifey likey.

I have an Atari 2600, can't recall how many games. NES, SNES, but don't have the boxes. Started keeping boxes with the N64. PS1, 2 & 3. Didn't want the PS4 until I saw Battlefront.

My 2600 that's been packed away for years that sat in my Grandparents attic. Everything probably got baked from the summer heat.

Had my NES hooked up a couple years ago to play SMB then it went all blinky on me. Anyone know if it's an easy fix and/or worth it?

I was in a store last week and saw there is some system that you can play NES, SNES, Genesis and perhaps 1 or 2 more games from other systems on. So, that might be my go to if the NES isn't a viable fix.

Again, great thread.

Usually a new PIN connector will fix it

No doubt if I were to get one sooner would be smart. I don't see myself ever getting one.

They are starting to get pricier for sure.

Looks like a raw decent one went for 1700 after turning down a 1500 offer a while back

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Legend-of-Zelda-Nintendo-NES-1987-NEW-Factory-Sealed-1-/351522488391?hash=item51d85f8047%3Ag%3A1V4AAOSwEetV~6d1&nma=true&si=khwL106EvRlb5%252FIara7vGnO0HAA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Why don't you just get a classic series version? Those are only a couple hundred bucks and its still a vintage sealed zelda http://www.ebay.com/itm/Legend-Of-Zelda-NES-Classic-Series-Factory-Sealed-H-Seam-/191759437061?hash=item2ca5c0cd05:g:Q8cAAOSwFGNWSiNK

Local buy, a ton of games in the same shape that came into a shop. Of course I got there about a month too late, but did manage to buy a few including the Zelda. I was super happy to find it. The best non-sealed copy I could hope for.

OK yeah. So the 100 bucks isn't a market price, but I gotta find me the shops you shop at ;) Same one as the resident evil?

Nope! Same town though. Also picked up a nice Contra Force, Skyblazer and one or two others.

going to be moving a vectrex system, a few games (complete with game cartridge, box, instructions and overlay) as well as overlays only for several games (pole position, star castle (have box too) and others. PM me for details. Pics available. Thanks. :foryou:

Looks like the f117 NES OA just sold on eBay. As generic as you can get (random warplane game with no desirability) but still any NES cover is pretty cool. First one in years. Went for 1525.

going to be moving a vectrex system, a few games (complete with game cartridge, box, instructions and overlay) as well as overlays only for several games (pole position, star castle (have box too) and others. PM me for details. Pics available. Thanks. :foryou:

posted on the bay....

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9090248#Post9090248

Looks like the f117 NES OA just sold on eBay. As generic as you can get (random warplane game with no desirability) but still any NES cover is pretty cool. First one in years. Went for 1525.

Did you see the Q&A at the bottom?

"Q: Awesome item. I will be watching. Have you illustrated any other Videogame covers? If so which ones do you still have?

A: Yes, I have several more...Across the Rhine, Nintendo F-15 Strike Eagle, Sega F-15 Strike Eagle, Super Nintendo Super Strike Eagle, White Shadow and PC Hyperspeed. I can send you photos of any of the above if interested."

Pretty cool.

It depends. They are usually removable.

A small price tag that's easy to remove won't matter if done correctly. It can be removed like it was never there. On the other hand a big or difficult sticker that leaves any kind of mark on the wrap however slight will affect grade