• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Video Game Collectors Thread: pickups, trades, WTBs, collection pics, etc.
1 1

218 posts in this topic

Wow guys this is AWESOME!!!!!!!! I have about 100 NES games and a top loading Nintendo that I bought around 2001 I think its called the 101 and came with dogbone controllers which I enjoy. So many cool games. I have most of the MegaMans, my other favorites are LifeForce, Contra, Zelda, Tecmo Bowl and Tecmo Super Bowl, Mike Tysons Punch-Out, Castlevania, I enjoyed the Goonies when I was younger, cool music, Ghosts and Goblins was cool but damm it is hard hahaha!!! The list goes on and on really. Its really neat to see them in the box like that pretty great stuff guys. We must have all grown up around the same time because I know all those games. I agree emulators just don't have the same effect as the console. Great displays gentleman and what kind of TV is that? How big and are those fold out speakers? Never seen the likes of that before.

Wow guys this is AWESOME!!!!!!!! I have about 100 NES games and a top loading Nintendo that I bought around 2001 I think its called the 101 and came with dogbone controllers which I enjoy. So many cool games. I have most of the MegaMans, my other favorites are LifeForce, Contra, Zelda, Tecmo Bowl and Tecmo Super Bowl, Mike Tysons Punch-Out, Castlevania, I enjoyed the Goonies when I was younger, cool music, Ghosts and Goblins was cool but damm it is hard hahaha!!! The list goes on and on really. Its really neat to see them in the box like that pretty great stuff guys. We must have all grown up around the same time because I know all those games. I agree emulators just don't have the same effect as the console. Great displays gentleman and what kind of TV is that? How big and are those fold out speakers? Never seen the likes of that before.

NES Ghosts n Goblins was probably the most frustrating game I ever played as a kid. I remember finally beating it and then you have to start all over again...was like wtf?

NES Ghosts n Goblins was probably the most frustrating game I ever played as a kid. I remember finally beating it and then you have to start all over again...was like wtf?

Then I guess you didn't play Shinobi? lol I broke like 2 controllers on that game lol

Cool thread. Makes me want to get all my old systems out, hook them back up and get lost in bitland. Don't think my 3 month old, will allow that. Nor will wifey likey.

I have an Atari 2600, can't recall how many games. NES, SNES, but don't have the boxes. Started keeping boxes with the N64. PS1, 2 & 3. Didn't want the PS4 until I saw Battlefront.

My 2600 that's been packed away for years that sat in my Grandparents attic. Everything probably got baked from the summer heat.

Had my NES hooked up a couple years ago to play SMB then it went all blinky on me. Anyone know if it's an easy fix and/or worth it?

I was in a store last week and saw there is some system that you can play NES, SNES, Genesis and perhaps 1 or 2 more games from other systems on. So, that might be my go to if the NES isn't a viable fix.

Again, great thread.

Edited by Spidey-fan73

Always looking for Sega Master System games in the box.

Yeah, I know they are kind of jalops.

As someone mentioned in the other thread, Turbo 16 was such a great system too.

My best friend bought it new and I thought he'd lost his mind buying some unknown system.

Splatterhouse is the jam.

Patrick

Great idea for a thread, Bones (thumbs u .Quite a while ago, I had a 7 year stint with a company called FUNCOLAND; you now know it as Gamestop. I cant tell you how much cool chit I picked up in those 7 years. Rare games, lots of decks(consoles for the lamen :/ ), promos of all kinds, standees, toys, banners, you name it. One of these days, ill have to post pics. Until then, keep em comin boys. Lotsa great chatter in here!!

Picked this up just last weekend. Played some Duck Hunt for the first time in forever.

20151223_140743_zps1cwky2f4.jpg

What is that? Looks like exactly what I need for my retro consoles.

I like the Zelda group. :applause: Will scan a few Zelda related things in the next few days.

Samsung gxtv. We used to sell those, or rather they WOULDNT sell lol.

Retailed at $249.95 I believe. Had it sitting on the front counter hooked up to a PS-1 for a loooong time. Helped sell alot of games though...

Great idea for a thread, Bones (thumbs u .Quite a while ago, I had a 7 year stint with a company called FUNCOLAND; you now know it as Gamestop. I cant tell you how much cool chit I picked up in those 7 years. Rare games, lots of decks(consoles for the lamen :/ ), promos of all kinds, standees, toys, banners, you name it. One of these days, ill have to post pics. Until then, keep em comin boys. Lotsa great chatter in here!!

down here in florida we had rhino games before gamestop showed up. back then it seemed that no one wanted to bother with carts - everyone was trading them in. nowadays there are tons of retro game stores around town and it's even harder to pick up those rare carts. everynow and then I'll stumble accross one at the flea market, but it's not like those days of just walking into the store and picking up super turrican or rock and roll racing for $5

Pics or it didn't happen.

Funcoland :cloud9: