• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Jan/Feb 2016 Auction

363 posts in this topic

speaking of heritage...i just picked up a raw copy of Adventure Comics 38 last week. still waiting for it in the mail....I will post a photo if anyone is interested in seeing....

Comic Link was good to me last week as well. I snagged a Detective 8... dunno why anyone would buy the same book on heritage only to pay an additional several hundred bucks in buyers premiums......

Sure post them both. Congrats on getting two great books.

I was working on a computer that has a touchscreen and was speaking and I guess a little bit of spit hit the bid button but luckily I did get outbid

I was working on a computer that has a touchscreen and was speaking and I guess a little bit of spit hit the bid button but luckily I did get outbid

I hit the bid button in one of the recent auctions and I must have hit it at the exact same time as a few other people as suddenly it looked as if my bid was a few increments higher than I wanted to pay.

I was sweating it for a minute. Thankfully, one last person bid and I did not get stuck with the book for a LOT more than I wanted to pay.

I think there should be a better "fail safe" to keep that from happening.

speaking of heritage...i just picked up a raw copy of Adventure Comics 38 last week. still waiting for it in the mail....I will post a photo if anyone is interested in seeing....

Comic Link was good to me last week as well. I snagged a Detective 8... dunno why anyone would buy the same book on heritage only to pay an additional several hundred bucks in buyers premiums......

I'd appreciate if you'd post these, HorrorFan8.