• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BATMAN VS SUPERMAN MOVIE A DOG

765 posts in this topic

I'm so happy that it turns out I completely disagree with Mitch.

Normal service has resumed.

At least we agree that the pg13 kidde short version is a dog.

No, I don't agree with that at all.

I thought the 2-1/2 hour PG 13 version was just fine.

lets face it....I hope..the confusion ends with the Directors Cut..the hollywoood reporter has a article on the newly released deleted scene....

I saw the deleted scene and my first reaction is "big whoop". Lex Luthor is somehow involved in yet another Superman storyline, how unoriginal. :whatev: No wonder fans have him on ignore.

lets face it....I hope..the confusion ends with the Directors Cut..the hollywoood reporter has a article on the newly released deleted scene....

I saw the deleted scene and my first reaction is "big whoop". Lex Luthor is somehow involved in yet another Superman storyline, how unoriginal. :whatev: No wonder fans have him on ignore.

It is very unusual to have a showbiz trade paper do a article on a deleted scene ...the dc is over 30 mins longer and let's hope it better.. I can't believe it could be any worse. The move by WB was quite unusual with DS generally released near the end of the run off the film.. They even know it downhill big time from here. I at no time said this was the greatest deleted scene of all times... Your reaction silver silver is the same as mine was to the movie.... However I hope they can learn from the mistakes here. Don't blame me if you think the scene was a dog... I just said the whole movie in this edition is.

Edited by Mmehdy

After reading all the reviews and the bad press here I went to see the film last night expecting the worst. I have to say I was actually well entertained and at times impressed by this film. Was it perfect, no. Was it great, no. But it was something interesting and a unique take on both Batman and Superman.

Yes, Luthor didn't live up to his promise but their were flashes in there of what could have been. His cold hearted dispatch of his assistant and the congressional panel came off as truly evil.

I was most intrigued by the manner in which Wonder Woman was woven into the story and her eventual reveal was fantastic. The meta-human files were also quite interesting and a great prelude to JLA.

While it had its ups and downs I think it did a good job of juxtaposing the unique characters of Batman and Superman in an interesting way. I find myself the day after thinking over some of Batman's musings and recalling the horrific battle with Zod in the beginning.

I'd give it a 7-8 of 10 and hope they polish things up for a great JLA film!

After reading all the reviews and the bad press here I went to see the film last night expecting the worst. I have to say I was actually well entertained and at times impressed by this film. Was it perfect, no. Was it great, no. But it was something interesting and a unique take on both Batman and Superman.

Yes, Luthor didn't live up to his promise but their were flashes in there of what could have been. His cold hearted dispatch of his assistant and the congressional panel came off as truly evil.

I was most intrigued by the manner in which Wonder Woman was woven into the story and her eventual reveal was fantastic. The meta-human files were also quite interesting and a great prelude to JLA.

While it had its ups and downs I think it did a good job of juxtaposing the unique characters of Batman and Superman in an interesting way. I find myself the day after thinking over some of Batman's musings and recalling the horrific battle with Zod in the beginning.

I'd give it a 7-8 of 10 and hope they polish things up for a great JLA film!

(thumbs u

Batman v superman crashes on second Friday down 81% according to box officemojo. Com... In China it hits the wall 2mil Friday gross according to article in variety.

Edited by Mmehdy

Batman v superman crashes on second Friday down 81% according to box officemojo. Com... In China it hits the wall 2mil Friday gross according to article in variety.

And it was up against no significant new releases this week. Haven't, seen it yet, so I'm reserving judgement, but I'm not too hopeful.

People seem to forget that last Friday was a holiday, so more people were available to see the movie. As far as China goes...

I think people are going to be forgetting this movie ... Let's hope zack can pull off a watchmen directors cut miracle out the hat on this turkey...

Record pluges for superman vs batman 2d weekend... 87% in China , 77% in UK and a dismal 68.5% in the US according to today's hollywoodreporter.com. The reason for the drop was dismal reviews and word of mouth and a disappointing cinema score.. We're the major factors according to the article ... In reality the dumped down get more admissions pg version of the film was a combination of trying to copy the marvel way of making pg 13 movies with a R rated -script... In other words a disaster.. This film could of been great but it tried to do too many things and please everybody.. And of course sell the most tickets... A real

Lost opportunity too make a kick film... And those you you who laughed when I said it is never gonna hit a billion dollars... Well it's over and by the way 68.5 is the High studios estimate ... Come Monday it is gonna be 70%

Edited by Mmehdy

I had a really awesome bowel movement today. Up 87% from the one I had last week. I'm working on how to monetize that increase and will report back to you.

Edited by tabcom

Did these Boards recently secretly become a Time Warner stock message board? I can`t believe how fixated people are on BvS box office tallies.

I don`t own any stock, and I don`t have any friends or relatives who work there or who are involved in the movie. So I personally don`t give a :censored: about its financial performance and don`t understand why so many people here seem to. The only thing I care about is whether I enjoyed the movie or not, and I did.

Did these Boards recently secretly become a Time Warner stock message board? I can`t believe how fixated people are on BvS box office tallies.

I don`t own any stock, and I don`t have any friends or relatives who work there or who are involved in the movie. So I personally don`t give a :censored: about its financial performance and don`t understand why so many people here seem to. The only thing I care about is whether I enjoyed the movie or not, and I did.

They care because of the JLA franchise, which will get the green light if BVS hits a certain target. Let's repeat that word - franchise. Fans have a lot of emotional investment in that.