• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze War Thread
11 11

3,137 posts in this topic

Just got word of this book coming back from CGC. It is currently lone top census. Pretty sweet partial photo cover as well:

1104286-rock367.jpg

That's a great cover, and I well remember buying it off the stands of my nearby corner store back in 1982. I would have just been turning 13. Magic.

Nice one!

Shep

Hey guys,

Over the past eight months or so, many of you have heard me moan about the fact that I have not been able to find a high grade GI Combat #141. Good news! I just secured a VF/NM copy from a reputable source, and it's in the mail.

When it comes, I'll post it. I also wanted to say thanks to all the guys on the board who a) sent condolences as my search grew ever more fruitless and b) gave me leads on that book.

Now, on to OAAW #286!

Thanks all!

Shep

Im not that much of a regular on the BA board, so forgive this question... Why is the Infinite Horror thread tacked to the top of the board and this thread isnt? War covers arent as popular?? confused-smiley-013.gif

Im not that much of a regular on the BA board, so forgive this question... Why is the Infinite Horror thread tacked to the top of the board and this thread isnt? War covers arent as popular?? confused-smiley-013.gif
The horror thread wouldn't be either if sterling didn't pimp his books so much.

Hey! This thread has been posted to the top of the page! Wahoo!

If I had war books I could "pimp", I would do it....nice books posted here. I read a ton of DC war books along with my horror back in the day; unfortunately I have to focus. I've purchased the Archive Editions so I can read some of the back stories in the meantime...