• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MOST VALUABLE MODERN VARIANTS - THE RANKINGS
17 17

2,251 posts in this topic

On 7/10/2023 at 2:27 PM, manetteska said:

How do you *know* the bolded statements above?

Not the 200 copies printed rabbit hole as we've been there before, but that "maybee up to half" are damaged or error copies?

What constitutes an error copy? Is that damage from the factory? Damage (creased spines) from owners?

He doesn't. That post is nearly 100% pure B.S.

On 7/11/2023 at 3:43 PM, Jaydogrules said:

Except... not.

Cope harder.  

Just need to hear from valiantman now to complete my "triggered over ASM 667 Dell'otto" bingo card.  You people just cant help yourselves.  xD

-J.

You've presented no hard evidence regarding the print run of this variant; just what you've been told. Hear…say. It's not that hard a concept.

On 7/11/2023 at 3:43 PM, Jaydogrules said:

Except... not.

Cope harder.  

Just need to hear from valiantman now to complete my "triggered over ASM 667 Dell'otto" bingo card.  You people just cant help yourselves.  xD

-J.

Also, interesting that you equate people not just accepting your hearsay as fact as being "triggered." No; it's as simple as calling out to new readers what is BS, and what is not.

On 7/11/2023 at 1:32 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

You've presented no hard evidence regarding the print run of this variant; just what you've been told. Hear…say. It's not that hard a concept.

Trjgger warning-  "No hard evidence" other than information directly from the marvel liaison st Diamond distributors..

Cope harder.

-J.

On 7/11/2023 at 5:21 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Or so you say.

Yeah.  Because me" lying" to a few strangely preoccupied randos on the CGC boards is the only reason why it's a 40 thousand dollar book.   :whistle:

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules

On 7/11/2023 at 3:34 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Also, interesting that you equate people not just accepting your hearsay as fact as being "triggered." No; it's as simple as calling out to new readers what is BS, and what is not.

It's his only way to deflect. I had the misfortune or running into him on FB. Same broken record there. Spouting made up numbers and denying reality.

I've always been surprised he's been allowed to remain on these forums with the amount of toxicity he introduces. Not just in this thread.

A cancer to the boards.

On 7/11/2023 at 7:03 PM, I like pie said:

It's his only way to deflect. I had the misfortune or running into him on FB. Same broken record there. Spouting made up numbers and denying reality.

I've always been surprised he's been allowed to remain on these forums with the amount of toxicity he introduces. Not just in this thread.

A cancer to the boards.

You're more than welcome to ignore this thread.  (thumbsu

...or cope.

.PS: Im not on Facebook. 

-J.

On 7/12/2023 at 7:28 AM, manetteska said:

No hard evidence regarding damaged books.

You said yourself it's a rumor.

Nothing triggering, just clarifying for others/newbies that some things you state in the form of a fact are not.

Half the case pack being filled with error/damaged copies is indeed a rumor.  There has, however, been multiple anecdotal accounts from dealers and those who have seen multiple copies over the years supporting it.  Meaning it wasn't just pulled out of thin air.

-J.

You guys in this thread are so wrong. Everyone knows you can get print runs by dividing the variants ratio against the posted print run Diamond publishes that shows how many books they shipped on the release date and not how many copies are still in their warehouse.

This is 2023 after all.

On 7/12/2023 at 11:14 AM, Jaydogrules said:

Half the case pack being filled with error/damaged copies is indeed a rumor.  There has, however, been multiple anecdotal accounts from dealers and those who have seen multiple copies over the years supporting it.  Meaning it wasn't just pulled out of thin air.

-J.

Didn't we already cover your misinterpretation of the quantity, starting here?

Just in case anybody missed it the first time.

On 7/12/2023 at 11:35 AM, Lazyboy said:

Didn't we already cover your misinterpretation of the quantity, starting here?

Just in case anybody missed it the first time.

No you didn't.  

Bleeding cool's "misinterpretation"‐

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/amazing-spider-man-667-gabrielle-dellotto-variant-sells-for-33600/

Heritage Auction's "misinterpretation"‐

https://comics.ha.com/itm/modern-age-1980-present-/superhero/the-amazing-spider-man-667-dell-otto-variant-cover-marvel-2011-cgc-nm-mt-98-white-pages/a/7274-91010.s?ic4=ListView-Thumbnail-071515

Recalled comcs "misinterpretation"‐

https://recalledcomics.com/AmazingSpider-Man667DellOtto.php

Go collects "misinterpretation"‐

https://blog.gocollect.com/newly-released-mystery-packs-a-chance-to-pull-a-rare-spider-man-variant/

Isn't 12 years of you whining about this book enough?

Cope.

-J.

Edited by Jaydogrules