• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,506 posts in this topic

On 6/17/2022 at 9:45 AM, zuckuss2003 said:

Awesome, thanks! I somehow missed that image in my SW AF guide.

The color looks off to me, but that may just be the lighting in your picture, or there may be variants.  I don't know of any reissues on this particular figure, and I'm no expert on this stuff by any means.  I just recognized the piece since I've had that figure since 1983...  :preach:

On 6/17/2022 at 9:48 AM, Gonzimodo said:

The color looks off to me, but that may just be the lighting in your picture, or there may be variants.  I don't know of any reissues on this particular figure, and I'm no expert on this stuff by any means.  I just recognized the piece since I've had that figure since 1983...  :preach:

Its the lighting, its much more silver/gray looking than the photo.

Edited by zuckuss2003

On 6/14/2022 at 10:18 PM, Buzzetta said:

Finally... @Bosco685

lego is not only producing an official James Bond minifigure... but 'family'

Latest Lego leak adds Fast and the Furious and the Aston Martin in minifig scale.

IMG_3164.png

76912-1.jpg

76912-Fast-and-Furious-1970-Dodge-Charger-Set.jpg

76912-Fast-and-Furious-1970-Dodge-Charger-Box-Back.jpg

Does it come with family?

On 6/18/2022 at 12:05 AM, D84 said:

Does it come with family?

Some red 1x1s as the first Paul Walker mini figure. 

On 6/17/2022 at 1:06 PM, jsilverjanet said:

I would buy an X-O figure immediately

On 6/17/2022 at 3:21 PM, The Meta said:

And Ninjak 

I’m down for an eternal warrior with a sculpt quality like this even at that high price point. 

On 6/17/2022 at 12:28 PM, Buzzetta said:

I’m down for an eternal warrior with a sculpt quality like this even at that high price point. 

I'd even be down for a Turok at this quality. Imagine the bow would be awesome

On 6/17/2022 at 3:29 PM, The Meta said:

I'd even be down for a Turok at this quality. Imagine the bow would be awesome

(tsk)

That’s a Dreamworks character now or whoever owns it as Classics Media keeps changing hands. 

On 6/17/2022 at 12:33 PM, Buzzetta said:

(tsk)

That’s a Dreamworks character now or whoever owns it as Classics Media keeps changing hands. 

I did not know this 

On 6/17/2022 at 3:35 PM, The Meta said:

I did not know this 

Yeah that as well as Magnas and Solar.  Valiant had licensed them from Gold Key in the early 90’s then created Rai as the first Valiant character and the built the company around that universe.  

When the gaming company buys Valiant and then goes out of business, those three characters revert to Gold Key which is then bought by Dreamworks.  Valiant name and characters go up for sale in bankruptcy.

I think Dreamworks sold them again with other publishing rights. 

I'd be sorely tempted by an old school X-O figure, for sure. I was already done with Valiant by the time Bloodshot showed up. I'd be all about Rai, Solar, Magnus, Eternal Warrior, and Shadowman, if they were the original Valiant designs, but I know that Solar/Magnus will never happen due to licensing. I'd still be tempted to get the rest if they were produced. Valiant, right up into Unity, hit me at just the right time. I was all about it, and then (for me) it was over almost as soon as it began.

On 6/17/2022 at 2:27 PM, FormerReader said:

I’m going to pick one up. I just didn’t realize how expensive action figures are now. 

Hopefully it sells well and they release more.

I'll buy the bloodshot if it means a chance the others are release

Heck give me a Turok one as well

On 6/17/2022 at 2:48 PM, Gonzimodo said:

Looks like a V2 to me.

https://www.imperialgunnery.com/belts.htm

I've said it before, that businesses were forced to restructure how they do things during the pandemic and many of them have been very successful with Hasbro probably doing it better than anyone else with their utilization of YouTube and Facebook to promote and reveal new product. 

Lego is revealing the next quarter of models during their "Lego Con" today...  12PM EST 5PM in London 9AM PT

https://www.youtube.com/c/LEGO.  <--- They will post the con video later. 

I think they are revealing the Dr Strange Modular Sanctum Santorum. 

Trailer for Lego Con

Edited by Buzzetta

On 6/9/2022 at 5:36 AM, Buzzetta said:

@whisp

Found it... 

https://aiptcomics.com/2022/05/26/star-wars-selfie-series-haslab-reva/

It's to be called the "selfie series".

One of the better comments that I saw on reddit (where I think I first read this but cannot seem to locate right now) was that someone suggested sending in "selfies" of faces of characters that Hasbro has not made yet.   If you want that Michael Douglas Ant Man figure then this might be the way to go and 'sneak one by'.  Someone else had responded that they happen to look a lot like the Hammerhead species from Star Wars lol. 

Here is another article on it with mockups in other lines. 

https://www.theilluminerdi.com/2022/05/25/hasbro-selfie-series-reveal/

image.thumb.png.b2693defa82b33d842361f2f4021f070.png

I wonder if I can sneak one of these past them

kenny.gif.a2356f85707bca1e5bf637510bca868d.gif

On 6/18/2022 at 12:23 PM, Nic8612 said:

I wonder if I can sneak one of these past them

kenny.gif.a2356f85707bca1e5bf637510bca868d.gif

Probably not that, but there are quite a few people that have claimed that they will attempt to pass certain characters through that Hasbro is not making.  John Wick as an X-Wing pilot might be attempted. 

Someone also suggested Daniel Craig as a Stormtrooper since he had appeared in costume during Force Awakens.