• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,350 posts in this topic

On 6/4/2022 at 2:21 PM, BabaLament said:

@ADAMANTIUM Well, no chase on the Funko Sodas, but that’s ok; I think the regular Carnage looks better anyhow. 😁

The guys who own my LCS are doing just fine; they’ve built a good shop with a loyal clientele. The only downside for me, being a guy who likes to sell books from time to time to finance new/old books and/or toys, is that they don’t like buying books over $50. They like having keys in the shop, but the neighborhood isn’t flush with high rollers, so high value books tend to sit, so they avoid them. 

"funko" and "soda" ???

Are they still meant to be drinked? or is it still a novelty somehow?

I have old coca cola bottles from when I was a kid and the Cowboys won the Super Bowl lol 

On 6/4/2022 at 2:28 PM, BabaLament said:

@ADAMANTIUMIt’s a niche product; the packaging is the size of a soda can & it comes with a little hard plastic collectible. Kind of neat; I only bought them because I’m a Venom & Carnage guy. 

9AA4FA7F-B36A-4169-995E-FEAEF03A0F21.jpeg

Ah the pop is in the can! Makes sense now lol

Ooh Brawn and Ratchet. Can't wait for them. I couldn't believe it, sitting in the cinema, I literally did a double-take when I realised that was Brawn I was seeing on screen. What a time to be alive! 

Now if only we could get Prowl I'd be all set... 

https://5ktoys.com/collections/featured/products/preorderfury-toys-1-12-samurai-turtles-wave-1-assassin-spring

This is Samurai Turtle 'Spring' aka Leonardo up for preorder. I've never dealt with this company, so do so at your own risk. They're doing 3rd party TMNT. I'm interested, but they don't accept Aussie dollars, so I've sent them an email about it. I took the opportunity to also ask if the knee pins would be covered, or exposed like in the proto. 

On 6/7/2022 at 8:32 AM, Cat said:

Ooh Brawn and Ratchet. Can't wait for them. I couldn't believe it, sitting in the cinema, I literally did a double-take when I realised that was Brawn I was seeing on screen. What a time to be alive! 

Now if only we could get Prowl I'd be all set... 

It was a great moment. I did find it funny how they off Brawn again as they did in the original G1 movie.

On 6/8/2022 at 7:45 AM, William-James88 said:

Me too, I should post my haul of those. I really liked the Armourer

I only ever got 3: Mando, Grogu, and Cara Dune. They were nice enough, I just didn't want to commit to another line, so I got my favourites. 

On 6/7/2022 at 5:59 PM, Cat said:

I only ever got 3: Mando, Grogu, and Cara Dune. They were nice enough, I just didn't want to commit to another line, so I got my favourites. 

Is there one rarer than others?

I don't know, sorry. People were speculating that Cara Dune wouldn't be made/would be made in low numbers because this was happening during her firing, but I don't think that's true. 

On 6/7/2022 at 9:26 PM, whisp said:

Got these coming in the mail to add to to these complete figures.  Excited to get the Steeler card.

cards.jpg

I like the Steeler because of the crazy blue colored text. 

I bought a group of file cards that I needed.   I don't run across them near as often as I used to. 

Picked up a couple driver file cards.  I'll post those soon. 

He had a mail away Keel Haul, but way too expensive. 

Patrick