• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,415 posts in this topic

On 9/13/2022 at 11:48 AM, followtheleader said:

Wow, sizeable X-men haul. 

What's the deal with the bagged X-men in Christmas stockings?   Is that just for sounds/noises? 

I got a solid chuckle out of the company called Comic Images (Image Comics).   I'm going to start one called Comic Marvels. 

I really like that Jim Lee action figure case.   Definitely 80s-inspired with some cool art.  Not one I've seen in-person. 

Any chance the comic came with the board game?

Patrick 

The three bagged figures...I'm not really sure what they're from. Pulling the triggers makes them swing left and right...they're kind of like hand-held Rock'em, Sock'em Robots, except without the heads popping off.

The case was a nice find...no trays, but not surprised--I had the Transformers collector's case up until a few years ago, and the trays were such thin plastic that they were crumbling to the touch. These are likely the same way.

As for the board game, if you mean the abridged Survival's Guide, yep, that was with it. I think it's complete, but need to find what should've been inside--nothing's punched out, but it has cards and dice loose, so just need to make sure there are the right amounts. It also had no instruction booklet, assuming it was supposed to.

On 9/13/2022 at 4:08 PM, Yorick said:

Pogs?!!!

Heck yeah! I had three others of these sheets, so this got added to those. I have a bunch of duplicates now, and still some missing, in case anyone's got some of these unpunched beauties for trade! I *believe* these came from Hardee's, but I'd need to check my list.

If anyone is kind enough to help me in my quest for 1990 TMNT Movie NECA turtles Michelangelo and Raphael, and you have a Twitter account, you could really help me. A rando guy is holding a give away of both 2 Packs. All you need to do is state your favourite moment from the 1990 film. Don't need to follow him or subscribe to anything, literally just reply to the thread with your favourite moment from the 1990 film. Easy! It closes on the 17th!!

You get to make money here, if you win. I'll pay full price for the pack I need, and I'm sure you'll have no problem with the other one. Hell, you might want it. Or I can trade you a Donnie single packed if you just want one to check out. 

Thanks to anyone who helps me! I'm genuinely grateful, and thankful, to anyone who helps me here. 

On 9/15/2022 at 8:26 AM, Cat said:

If anyone is kind enough to help me in my quest for 1990 TMNT Movie NECA turtles Michelangelo and Raphael, and you have a Twitter account, you could really help me. A rando guy is holding a give away of both 2 Packs. All you need to do is state your favourite moment from the 1990 film. Don't need to follow him or subscribe to anything, literally just reply to the thread with your favourite moment from the 1990 film. Easy! It closes on the 17th!!

You get to make money here, if you win. I'll pay full price for the pack I need, and I'm sure you'll have no problem with the other one. Hell, you might want it. Or I can trade you a Donnie single packed if you just want one to check out. 

Thanks to anyone who helps me! I'm genuinely grateful, and thankful, to anyone who helps me here. 

DONE! May Splinter smile upon both of us.

On 9/16/2022 at 5:30 AM, F For Fake said:

DONE! May Splinter smile upon both of us.

You sir, are a LEGEND who walks among us! Thank you so much! 

On 9/15/2022 at 4:10 PM, Cat said:

You sir, are a LEGEND who walks among us! Thank you so much! 

No problem, hope it works out for you! Seems the least I could do to help a boardie out.

On 9/15/2022 at 8:23 PM, Buzzetta said:

Finally... 

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 7.15.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 7.14.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 7.14.38 PM.png

Love it! I'm still hoping to find him on the pegs at some point, but I'm starting to think that may not happen. He looks terrific!

On 9/16/2022 at 10:32 PM, F For Fake said:

No problem, hope it works out for you! Seems the least I could do to help a boardie out.

Thank you, mate. I appreciate it so much. Whether we win or not, thank you for your assistance. :cloud9:

On 9/16/2022 at 8:33 AM, F For Fake said:

Love it! I'm still hoping to find him on the pegs at some point, but I'm starting to think that may not happen. He looks terrific!

First he really utilizes a unique and high quality and well designed transformation.  Think “mini MP.”

He’s one per case and IF a store gets the assortment the allotment was supposedly one or two cases per store.  

I put up a FB add asking who could beat eBay prices and someone wrote me saying he would do $55 shipped. 

He lived in Arizona and was sending it priority so when I figured paying tax and shipping on eBay over the $25 retail price.  I was cool buying it for about $15 over retail.  I always liked Cosmos as a kid and I saved  

Now I don’t have to stop by Walmart on the way to Costco anymore.  

On 9/16/2022 at 10:24 AM, Buzzetta said:

Now I don’t have to stop by Walmart on the way to Costco anymore.  

And that's the ballgame, right there: not having to go to Walmart. Worth a premium in and of itself!

On 9/17/2022 at 9:00 PM, The Meta said:

Why the hell does it come with a basketball? lol

I don't get it either.   Someone help a brother out. 

On a side note, found a 3rd Playschool Bigfoot today (2 in 1 week).   Couldn't leave it. 

Patrick