• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,376 posts in this topic

Retro line of original Kenner figures.  

They used and scanned the original figures owned by one of the designers to base these off of.

Remolded the hands to make sure that the thumbs don't break off these figures. lol 

Packaging is beautiful and a faithful reproduction. 

Available for preorder later. 

Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 3.54.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 3.56.13 PM.png

I'm trying to stay away from multiple modern lines, but those Indy figs may be too much to deny. 

Meanwhile, my quest to slowly finish off the Transformers Ultimates line at clearance prices continues as Ghost of Starscream showed up this weekend. This is the kind of odd stuff I like. I do worry about how long this translucent plastic will hold up, but as I don't plan to "play" with him often, he'll hopefully last. Never doubt his commitment to Sparkle Motion!

IMG_9628.JPG

IMG_9629.JPG

IMG_9630.JPG

IMG_9632.JPG

IMG_9633.JPG

IMG_9631.JPG

So Wal-Mart and NECA are starting some kind of physical toy mixed with some kinda NFT-like functionality thing. Read about it here: https://news.toyark.com/2022/10/03/neca-and-walmart-to-launch-autot-platform-for-digital-physical-collectibles-485765

On 10/4/2022 at 3:11 PM, D84 said:

That sounds truly lame.

It does, doesn't it. DOA. 

On 10/4/2022 at 12:16 AM, Cat said:

So Wal-Mart and NECA are starting some kind of physical toy mixed with some kinda NFT-like functionality thing. Read about it here: https://news.toyark.com/2022/10/03/neca-and-walmart-to-launch-autot-platform-for-digital-physical-collectibles-485765

That's so bizarre. Luckily I'm not interested in any of these items, so I won't have to waste brain power figuring out what all of this means!