• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fan Expo Vancouver November 11-13, 2016

285 posts in this topic

I believe the premium and VIP packages comes with one executive comic book, correct?

Seems like the $109 weekend early bird pass gets you a Justin Trudeau Civil War exclusive Fan Expo comic. May have to pay cash for the Batman Adv's #12 Timm painted cover exclusive.

VIP ticket package Vancouver

At least the Premium package gets you in as early as noon on Friday without much of a line up. Gillian Anderson (X-files) and a lady from Dr Who had to cancel but the media guest line up is still strong in the Force (thumbs u with Carrie Fisher, and Bruce Timm (Batman Adv's cartoon, comics). <3

I believe the premium and VIP packages comes with one executive comic book, correct?

Seems like the $109 weekend early bird pass gets you a Justin Trudeau Civil War exclusive Fan Expo comic. May have to pay cash for the Batman Adv's #12 Timm painted cover exclusive.

VIP ticket package Vancouver

Will the VIP package be worth it with the priority line? These past years i had the exhibitors badge so I didnt noticed the line ups.

beamer,

May be cheaper to buy an extra dealer's badge unless you really want that Justin Trudeau exclusive Fan Expo comic.

Who doesn't want a Trudeau book? Hahahha!

If you have extra badge I would be happy to buy kne from you. :)

Does anyone know how Kevin Smith does signatures these days (or for this con)? As in is he like a celeb where you can buy signed pics for $30+ or get items signed for $20+ each, or like a comic creator where sigs are a few bucks each (or free, I don't expect him to be free)

Malvin