• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fan Expo Vancouver November 11-13, 2016

285 posts in this topic

I'll be lurking about the comics pro area with bags under my eyes and a radio on my hip.

I'm really looking forward to being back in Vancouver for the show, I lived in Vancouver when i was very young in the early 1970s and helped launch this show in 2012 so I'm excited to try to bring it "back on track", I guess it helps that we're back this year at the facility the show was launched in.

I just saw the new floor plan, and did the guest seating around noon. There are 41 Comic Pro Guest tables total.

Featured Comic Guests:

Bruce Timm

___________ (to be announced this week)

Brian Stelfreeze

Jae Lee

Nick Bradshaw

Chad Hardin

Matt Batt Banning

Ryan Ottley

Special Comic Guests:

Kaare Andrews

Ian Boothby

Danica Brine

Ed Brisson

Johnnie Christmas

Jason Copland

Nathan Fairbairn

Adam Gorham

Pia Guerra

James Lloyd

Dan Parent

MK Reed

Fernando Ruiz

Stephen Sadowski

Steve Skroce

Ken Steacy

Ty Templeton

Jen Vaughan

Kurtis Wiebe

Also Appearing:

CLLDF (Brandon Graham will be signing here among others)

Francine Delgado

Max Dunbar

John Gallagher

Diana Greenhalgh

Greg Hyland

Colin Lorimer

Dawn McTeigue

Jason Metcalf

David Nytra

Andy Poon

Steven Pulawa

Doug Savage

KT Smith

Joan Steacy

Jamie Tyndall

Danny Zabal

Geraldo Borges has been trying to come, but it doesn't look like his VISA will be approved in time.

At the Pan Pacific area, halls A, B and C should be on the ground level. There is a very tall escalator that goes upstairs to the mezzanine and 2nd floor, and passes a totem pole, I believe. Hope to see you there on Friday Nov. 11/16. :golfclap:

I like the older Pan Pacific convention center better too, as it has a more flexible layout based on the square footage a Fan Expo needs to rent. Also, closer to skytrain stop so greggy's sword and sandals don't get as wet. <3

2Gx5Bprh.jpg

Only the colour and black & whites, the 'Virgin' (no logo) cover is only available in the online shop pre-sale

I don't even see the 3 pack on Fan Expo Vancouver's or Canada's site. You don't mean goldenappleonline in USA that is taking Fan Expo presales on eBay now do you? (shrug)

I've word from the store that they will have a limited number of the $100 BA12 3-pack (including the Virgin/No logo cover) available at the show.

Also, it looks like something has changed and that guest I was alluding to can't make it.