• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MAN OF STEEL 2 starring Henry Cavill (TBD)
4 4

445 posts in this topic

On 10/9/2022 at 12:46 PM, ▫️ said:

If true I take back everything I’ve said about the Rock. Like Ballers is the only thing he’s ever done on screen thats worth a damn. 

Supposedly they have been tight for a few years. Including the link being Dany Garcia with their careers.

01_Rock_Cavill.thumb.PNG.055b1bc0b5bb41a70c312e34ee4dee1d.PNG

We will all know soon enough.

On 10/17/2022 at 9:50 PM, D84 said:

That would be a good choice.

They had gone to the old WB Studios leadership a few years back and got shot down by Toby Emmerich. That guy had a comic book chip on his shoulder.

On 10/17/2022 at 8:53 PM, Bosco685 said:

They had gone to the old WB Studios leadership a few years back and got shot down by Toby Emmerich. That guy had a comic book chip on his shoulder.

I think it's safe to say the world is better place with Emmerich gone from Warner Bros. Discovery. 

On 10/18/2022 at 4:27 PM, The Brain said:

:banana::whee::banana:

:yeehaw::manhero::yeehaw:

The Man of Steel returns!

Henry Cavill posted to social media on Monday that he is “back as Superman” following his cameo in the post-credits scene of “Black Adam,” which opened on Friday to $140 million worldwide.

“I wanted to wait until the weekend was over before posting this because I wanted to give you all a chance to watch ‘Black Adam,'” Cavill said in a video posted to his Instagram feed. “But now that plenty of you have, I wanted to make it official: I am back as Superman.”

Cavill said the image of him in the Superman suit included in the Instagram video and his “Black Adam” cameo “are just a very small taste of things to come.” The 39-year-old actor gave no further detail, but he did thank the fans for their enthusiastic response to Cavill’s return as the last son of Krypton.

“Thank you for your support and thank you for your patience,” Cavill said. “I promise it will be rewarded.”

Johnson and his producing partners, meanwhile, have made clear that their long-term vision for Black Adam includes a robust storyline involving Superman. 

“It’s never been about a one off or just about a fight,” producer Hiram Garcia recently said. “We really want to craft a long-form of storytelling and show that these two characters exist in the same universe and are going to have to deal with each other often, either on the same or opposite sides. Hopefully they’re going to clash at some point, but it’s not just about a ‘one fight’ situation.”

On 10/24/2022 at 3:23 PM, jjfversion1 said:

Henry Cavill as Hyperion rumors in shambles. What ever happened to that boardie who was trying to pump that rumor on the boards before their thread got locked?

They are very busy - with the next rumor

Very happy he's actually back back as Superman, and not just a cameo. Frankly he never should have been sidelined in the first place. That was a stupid decision.