• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My #1 GA Comic of 2016

218 posts in this topic

Years ago at a geekfest, pons-con if I recall correctly, Gator had a raw copy of this book with him. It left a huge impression on me. An actual copy in hand was so much more than the tiny pic in the Gerber guide I was familiar with. The cover artwork was just so beautiful,not to mention the 2nd appearance of Superman. So early and cool.. :cloud9:

I promised myself someday I'd get a copy. Finally made it happen this year and man was it worth the wait!

IMG_0018_zpsjy0rgoox.jpg

Years ago at a geekfest, pons-con if I recall correctly, Gator had a raw copy of this book with him. It left a huge impression on me. An actual copy in hand was so much more than the tiny pic in the Gerber guide I was familiar with. The cover artwork was just so beautiful,not to mention the 2nd appearance of Superman. So early and cool.. :cloud9:

I promised myself someday I'd get a copy. Finally made it happen this year and man was it worth the wait!

IMG_0018_zpsjy0rgoox.jpg

I can definitely see why that's an AWESOME book!! always liked this cover the perspective is awesome and the artist did a fantastic job illustrating the little things like the hair, the tie, and the dress. Plus as you said it's the second app of Sups!!

I can definitely see why that's an AWESOME book!! always liked this cover the perspective is awesome and the artist did a fantastic job illustrating the little things like the hair, the tie, and the dress. Plus as you said it's the second app of Sups!!

Thanks Gino! Love your choice of the US Jones2 by the way. Talk about a cool book. I can see how much you love the Fox stuff,particularly the late superhero issues,and that's one of the toughest to find. I had it on my want list for years before the Fox books were hot, but never could find one. I was wondering if it even existed until Jon Berk posted his copy...

IMG_0018_zpsjy0rgoox.jpg

Great pick up.

My personal favorite Action cover!

Well, I had one that I wanted to post, but looking at my records I bought it in August of last year lol

I guess I'll have to go with this for a measly runner up (since freed from it's tomb).

national%2018%20cgc%2092%20SF%20fc_zpsam0sfylc.jpg

....So YOU'RE the scoundrel who outbid me by a full order of magnitude !...... I'm taking my ball and going home...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

..... and deslabbed ?..................you're my hero :luhv:

I can only imagine what a raw San Francisco felt like...

Well, I had one that I wanted to post, but looking at my records I bought it in August of last year lol

I guess I'll have to go with this for a measly runner up (since freed from it's tomb).

national%2018%20cgc%2092%20SF%20fc_zpsam0sfylc.jpg

Great book and a star of one of the new slab threads from earlier this year. (worship)

IMG_0018_zpsjy0rgoox.jpg

(worship)

I think I'll go with this one. It was a long journey, but this was one of the last comics I needed to have a complete run of all the GA Hitler covers. The task is complete :cloud9:

jollyjingles12.jpg

Huge accomplishment. :applause:

Never seen this one before.

I think I'll go with this one. It was a long journey, but this was one of the last comics I needed to have a complete run of all the GA Hitler covers. The task is complete :cloud9:

jollyjingles12.jpg

Hitler was light on teeth and testecoles. Now I know how he lost the latter.

:applause: