• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My #1 GA Comic of 2016

218 posts in this topic

Well, compared to all the wonderful books posted thus far - with more stunners to follow, I'm sure - I feel like the proverbial shrinking violet, like me and my Sparkler here should just run and hide!!

Got this one at a local antique mall. The seller has an Overstreet, no doubt, but he grades fairly. I don't get to any large comic shows these days, so I was happy to run into this one.

That's a great looking book, colors really pop!

Agree, good colors and very nice presentation - love Sparklers

Looks great! Worth a peek at any of the interior pages??

Thanks MustEatBrains and DocJoe!

Zolnerowich - I'll take a look. I'm sure the Sparkman splash is worthy. Who knows what else might warrant sharing.

Absolutely love this cover!

IMG_1118.jpg

Pier-Reach-Fall-Into-Water.gif

My ultimate grail!!! Gorgeous copy! :cloud9:

Looked a long time to find the right grade at right price and things finally feel in place this year.

cap_01_40_cgc.jpg

My #1 pickup this year thanks to a boardie buddy!

Captain%20Americas%20Weird%20Tales%2074.jpg

By default I'll go with this one, as it's the only GA book I grabbed so far this year:

301istl.jpg

Very nice, but you've still got nine days to get some more! :D

Decided on a few upgrades to my SA Avengers run to finish out the month, but there's always next year. Although there have been some great Caps pop up for sale on the boards this week...