• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,639 posts in this topic

PLANET%20COMICS%2013%20CGC%207.0_zpsvtrbtsk8.png

PLANET%20COMICS%2034%20CGC%206.5_zpsopsbm2i1.png

Picked these two up last night in the Heritage Sunday auction. I wanted the #13 at any cost... and someone else made me pay for that decision.

The 34 I'm really happy with, it's so hard to find one of those with good bright colors. This one isn't perfect, but it's much better than most.

I only need 3 issues now and a few others I would like to upgrade. If anyone has a 14, 17 or 28 in CGC 6.0 or better let me know! I have others to trade also!

Congrats on picking up your new Planets Mike. I fortunately picked up my #13 years ago so did not have to battle you for that one.

Let me know if you run across any others in your travels that are on my list below my sig line, as I am on the hunt as well.

Cheers

Jason

PLANET%20COMICS%2013%20CGC%207.0_zpsvtrbtsk8.png

PLANET%20COMICS%2034%20CGC%206.5_zpsopsbm2i1.png

Picked these two up last night in the Heritage Sunday auction. I wanted the #13 at any cost... and someone else made me pay for that decision.

The 34 I'm really happy with, it's so hard to find one of those with good bright colors. This one isn't perfect, but it's much better than most.

I only need 3 issues now and a few others I would like to upgrade. If anyone has a 14, 17 or 28 in CGC 6.0 or better let me know! I have others to trade also!

Great looking books (thumbs u