• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,639 posts in this topic

Plenty of nice FH books coming up to auction over the next few weeks.

Myself along with I am sure a few folks here will likely be taking a run at that Planet #15. If another boardie wins the #15 and you have an undercopy to sell, please keep me in mind please.

Happy collecting folks.

Jason

Very pretty!

Too bad about the writing on the cover. :sorry:

I've been hemming and hawing about this book for a few years and finally bit the bullet. I'm so glad I did, it's incredibly nice.

Planet%202_zpsncan93fx.jpg

That is a beautiful book!!! (worship)

That's a reprint. It's far too pretty to be real.

Picked this up today courtesy of Superworld Ted who came all the way out to the West Coast for a 1-day show.

I'm not used to seeing FH books like this in such nice shape; it has some foxing, the pages are quite nice.

50071499-6ca9-4b07-8665-1fb76ebfce8f_zpsdkffqtpm.jpg

Man, that's purty Steve. Great color on that copy. Just couldn't wait to spend that toy money I see!

I've been hemming and hawing about this book for a few years and finally bit the bullet. I'm so glad I did, it's incredibly nice.

Simply awesome book! I'd ask why you "hemmed and hawed" on it but I'm sure I know the reason why. I got mine many years ago in a trade. I traded an If the Devil Would Talk for it when they were red hot. The guy gave me a choice between a lower grade Fantastic Four #1 or Planet #2. I "hemmed and hawed" for a few minutes but took the Planet. Never regretted that trade...

Even so, it is probably my favorite Planet cover.

Lou Fine at his best with great colors and design.Congrats!

Lou Fine at his best with great colors and design.Congrats!

Agreed. Awesome Planet #2. Look at the blue at the top, so wonderful.

Me = jealous. :cloud9:

Thanks for the kind words to all. I agree, this is probably my favorite in the whole run, with #5 being 1b. The color scheme on #2 puts it over the top.

Thanks for the kind words to all. I agree, this is probably my favorite in the whole run, with #5 being 1b. The color scheme on #2 puts it over the top.

That is one sweet book!

Gorgeous!

you were hemming and hawing, and now we're all ooohhhing and aaahhhing. lamont's planet 2; great balls of fire.