• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE SUICIDE SQUAD directed by James Gunn (2021)
3 3

803 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, bpc3qh said:

I enjoyed GotG 2. It isn't the best MCU film for sure, but it's an enjoyable 2 hours with solid humor and music, good acting, and an interesting way to follow-up the first feature.

I think that is undeniable.

My rating only accounts for its overall writing and how it fits into the GotG and Infinity Saga stories. I would rate it differently if it was something like 23 Jump Street (but it isn't).

11 minutes ago, Sauce Dog said:

It makes sense budget wise; you get the most bang for your buck in your nudity scenes when you include a dude that has 2 penises

But will you stream it across both TVs to check the CGI quality?

:whatthe:

:fear:

4 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

But will you stream it across both TVs to check the CGI quality?

:whatthe:

:fear:

Only if fanboys on the internet start suggesting that I didn't watch it right the first time, and thus I didn't get the true snyder-dong experience.

So far from the trailer footage I don't see any issues with how they rendered the shark skin, ray tracing looks on point for those scenes, so I assume both his great white dongs will look fine...better if they actually give me the Shark on Constantine scene I want to see ;) 

2 minutes ago, Sauce Dog said:

Only if fanboys on the internet start suggesting that I didn't watch it right the first time, and thus I didn't get the true snyder-dong experience.

So far from the trailer footage I don't see any issues with how they rendered the shark skin, ray tracing looks on point for those scenes, so I assume both his great white dongs will look fine...better if they actually give me the Shark on Constantine scene I want to see ;) 

:roflmao:

No. It would be some minor thing you itch until it bleeds and everyone asking "What rash?!"

I think so far this looks like it is going to be more Gunn nuttiness which the world needs right now. Over-scrutinizing is for those that need that annoyance in their lives.

On 5/14/2021 at 5:52 AM, Sauce Dog said:

It makes sense budget wise; you get the most bang for your buck in your nudity scenes when you include a dude that has 2 penises

But will he have.... you know... the Snyder Cut.... 

Margot Robbie explained how Harley Quinn’s bond with the Joker has evolved by the time The Suicide Squad rolls around. The actress sat down with The Toronto Sun to explore her character and the journey to this point. Most DC Comics film fans know this isn’t Harley’s first rodeo. In fact, this will be the third on-screen live-action appearance for Robbie’s madcap villain. David Ayer’s Suicide Squad had her rolling shotgun next to Jared Leto’s Joker in 2016. Birds of Prey saw Dr. Quinzel strike out on her own to develop some friendships last year. But, with The Clown Prince of Crime absent from that last adventure, does that mean we’ll see Harley pining for Mistah J again? Probably not, if you ask the woman that plays her. “To me, she has so many facets to her personality, it’s an endless thing to explore with people,” she offered during the interview.

“I think in the first Suicide Squad film she had a certain confidence and cockiness, knowing that she had the protection of the Joker. She was like, ‘I’ll go on this mission, and he’ll get me out of here in a second’ … that was kind of her prerogative on that film. Then in Birds of Prey it was, ‘Oh s—, it’s a scary, cold world,’” Robbie said. “‘Maybe I can’t do it.’ In this film, time has passed, it doesn’t directly link to either of those films, but it’s not something that Harley is wrestling with anymore. She’s not waiting for Mr. J to show up and she’s not wondering if she can do it on her own. She knows.”

Killer Shark looks wrong in that pic, like someone was wearing a foam head on set, and they CGIed everything around him, but the head's too big.