• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jon Berk collection to be auctioned.
18 18

3,495 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, G.A.tor said:

and with that last win, I am done!

overall pretty darned happy...got the book I wanted 2nd most, and number 1 centaur on my list (lost over 80 centaur upgrades along the way)...lost the book I wanted the most, but overall got 17 berk books (got all 8 of my "must win" centaurs) and 3 pieces of art....

:golfclap:You get that CC Whiz 22 recreation i thought of you with that one?

2 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Wonderworld 28 for almost $35k, OMG

Talk about hugging books...

I know right?!!!!!! what's crazy is aside from the awesome cover CC didn't even mention in their description it was the 1st app of U.S. Jones!! Speaking of US Jones anyone land the #2 here?? Went for pretty decent money for an 8.0 almost 14K!! 

2 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

and with that last win, I am done!

overall pretty darned happy...got the book I wanted 2nd most, and number 1 centaur on my list (lost over 80 centaur upgrades along the way)...lost the book I wanted the most, but overall got 17 berk books (got all 8 of my "must win" centaurs) and 3 pieces of art....

Wow! Did you pick up the MM 11 and Science 1 recreations - they are starting to look like real bargains now. Were you the winer on the WW 31 as well? - I had a fantasy that it would slide by for my top bid being "only" a 9.0 - silly me. 

1 minute ago, rjpb said:

Wow! Did you pick up the MM 11 and Science 1 recreations - they are starting to look like real bargains now. Were you the winer on the WW 31 as well? - I had a fantasy that it would slide by for my top bid being "only" a 9.0 - silly me. 

Yeah it was looking WAAAAAY cheap until the final minutes!! Very underrated under the radar book IMO

Edited by gino2paulus2

1 minute ago, gino2paulus2 said:

Yeah it was looking WAAAAAY cheap until the final minutes!! Very underrated under the radar book IMO

Great cover - and super-scarce! 

6 minutes ago, rjpb said:

No ww31 for me. My last win was Denver copy of a centaur no one but me probably even wanted 

7 minutes ago, gino2paulus2 said:

I know right?!!!!!! what's crazy is aside from the awesome cover CC didn't even mention in their description it was the 1st app of U.S. Jones!! Speaking of US Jones anyone land the #2 here?? Went for pretty decent money for an 8.0 almost 14K!! 

Haven't a couple 4.0s sold for over 4K? I guess the final hammer reflected that. 

Just now, Bronty said:

My favourite wonderworlds are 7,8 and 13.   Can someone tell me what those went for?    I haven't been tracking

66 and 33. Not sure about 13

1 hour ago, G.A.tor said:

Wonderworld 8 is my favorite as well...I set a 25K max, and I have now been outbid and out of the running for it...

c'est la vie...

:cry:  Sorry to hear that Rick, I know you wanted that book