• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jon Berk collection to be auctioned.
18 18

3,495 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

I succeeded in upgrading my copy of this one.  One of the few supposedly humorous Centaur covers that's actually worth a chuckle.

sta15.80a.jpg

Haha this cover is just like the old joke that went

"When he was born  he was so ugly they slapped his mother(or doctor)"

9 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

When the auction is finally over it will be like a great movie has just ended(worship)

More like an epic mini-series.  I don't think that I can handle another day of auction. :S

Edited by adamstrange

42 minutes ago, Bronty said:

Ditto.   Out of all of JOn's fox books its the one I'd choose after fantastic 3 (f3 being impossible to ignore due to value).   If it wasn't for the value discrepancy I'd take this one first.

Ditto ditto.

42 minutes ago, AllStar-Comics said:

Its a beauty.  Why is the Flame in that same pose so often? Does  his flame gun require that much concentrationlol

35 minutes ago, bounty_coder said:

Heavy trigger pull :insane:

Chronic ulcer from all that crime-fighting and zombie-smacking.

9 minutes ago, exitmusicblue said:

Final day prices looking even crazier... better deals to be had for many books even on Metropolis's own site.  But it's the last day to acquire a piece of history ! :o

Following my own advice, I just picked up this 5.0 copy at 45% off (sale price) of the original $93 listed, thank you Metropolis :luhv:  !!

$_3.JPG

1 hour ago, AllStar-Comics said:

Its a beauty.  Why is the Flame in that same pose so often? Does  his flame gun require that much concentrationlol

Burning people alive is grim work.

38 minutes ago, exitmusicblue said:

Following my own advice, I just picked up this 5.0 copy at 45% off (sale price) of the original $93 listed, thank you Metropolis :luhv:  !!

$_3.JPG

LOL...when I went to up my bid for the 3rd time on the Planet 28, I put in the name in search to find it and a book 1/3 the price popped up, so I bought that one;)