• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jon Berk collection to be auctioned.
18 18

3,495 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, exitmusicblue said:

I legit dunno how translatable these prices are given there is no public record of the sales... BUT I'm sure the auction has increased awareness in a huge swath of comics, and more widespread interest can lead to higher prices.

I am going to print out screenshots of the final sales prices on books I have comparable copies of, in case the prices don't make it to GPA. 

1 minute ago, G.A.tor said:

Wonderworld 8 is my favorite as well...I set a 25K max, and I have now been outbid and out of the running for it...

c'est la vie...

Bummer..... it's a once in a lifetime book. I've never owned a Mile High Proper book..... just a few upper mid grade examples from the 50's end of the hoard. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

2 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

Bummer..... it's a once in a lifetime book. I've never owned a Mile High Proper book..... just a few upper mid grade examples from the 50's end of the hoard. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

It is. But I've set a max and it's been bested. 

16 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

It is. But I've set a max and it's been bested. 

Quitters never win :makepoint:

Just now, october said:
2 minutes ago, adamstrange said:

Quitters never win :makepoint:

You have to be tough, and fight through the negative thoughts brought on by common sense, perspective and fiscal responsibility. 

unfortunately this wont be my first loss due to adhering to my bidding strategy :cry:

10 minutes ago, october said:

I won the Weird 3 for what I thought was a reasonable bid. Not that much more than the 7.5 sold for in 2013. I am happy!

I had a real hard time laying off that book. But like Gator, I told myself, No More Bidding. Well done, October!

3 minutes ago, lpsunburst said:

Nice, that was a good looking copy. Unless I missed a book I completed my Weird run tonight.

That deserves a :tink:

What was the final piece in your Weird puzzle?