• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jon Berk collection to be auctioned.
18 18

3,495 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

LOL...when I went to up my bid for the 3rd time on the Planet 28, I put in the name in search to find it and a book 1/3 the price popped up, so I bought that one;)

That's da way to do it lol saved myself like 200+ as well !

Edited by exitmusicblue

Just now, exitmusicblue said:

That's da way to do it lol saved myself like 200 as well !

Well, the one Jon had was a nicer copy for sure, and Rick was lucky to win it, but the copy I bought was $1150 less than my top bid on the auction;) so I'm still shopping;)

6 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

There is another pretty nice looking one coming in HA in the next few weeks too. 

Thank :foryou:s, someone already showed that to me:) I'm fine, I'm going to have a stack of new toys to play with even if I don't win another book tonight:)

3 minutes ago, bounty_coder said:

Had to "go big" on one of my favorite Super-Mystery Covers... Today's bidding was tough!

sup13.233a.jpg

Great cover. Fair price IMHO. I was bidding on a number of the Super-Mysteries, and while none went cheap, they mostly seemed in line with what I expected. A cool title that's only recently gotten it's due. I actually managed to win one.

4 minutes ago, lbcolefan said:

I usually only collect pch books but I've always loved Four Favorites and Super Mystery. I really wanted the Four Favorites 10 but it went for double what I bid.

Tonight I managed to win my 2 favorite issues of Super Mystery:banana:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Now that's a pair of Aces!!!!!

4 minutes ago, lbcolefan said:

I usually only collect pch books but I've always loved Four Favorites and Super Mystery. I really wanted the Four Favorites 10 but it went for double what I bid.

Tonight I managed to win my 2 favorite issues of Super Mystery:banana:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Excellent choices, Ace had some great covers. 4F #10 is an awesome book, but that copy went for crazy money, as did many of the highly recognized "classic" covers. Fortunately there are still plenty of great covers from the GA that haven't gone quite as nuts.