• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

Jeff is a seriously decent, honest boardie - I doubt very much if he is being underhand about anything.

I'm guessing it's a simple misunderstanding -he will probably be at a con this weekend anyway, so there may be a delay in response.

And yes, he now does 99% of his sales via consignment.

I'd go with 'miscommunication'

I'm also sure he will bend over backwards to make things right between both of you.

I hope you get your book (thumbs u :foryou:

Uh huh.

I've heard he doesn't bend that way...

If it helps ease your worries Sharon....

:hi:

I guess Adventure 247 is still popular down under;) :whee:

Just about any adventure down under is popular...

hm

I know who Saturn Girl is.

I also know exactly what Jeff meant when he said 'done.'

I'm keeping tabs, everyone named Andrew, from any country seems to know...and Ryan. of course;)

Sharon, I love the Legion of Super-heroes. In marvel they are the Imperial Guard.

So returns policy thing obviously is not widely known. Haven't checked all the threads, but of the ones that make me want to look at the sweet sweet comics for sale, none have stated a return policy.

Yep, someone's going to have to start hitting them with the ol' rules reminder template...rule #10. Don't make me do it. :facepalm::D

So returns policy thing obviously is not widely known. Haven't checked all the threads, but of the ones that make me want to look at the sweet sweet comics for sale, none have stated a return policy.

Yep, someone's going to have to start hitting them with the ol' rules reminder template...rule #10. Don't make me do it. :facepalm::D

Good thing it was discussed lol

OK, I took the first one (DJ Diablo in G/S/B) to get the ball rollin'. Someone else take the next one... :D

I put a return policy in my gsb sales thread that I started a few days ago.

OK, I took the first one (DJ Diablo in G/S/B) to get the ball rollin'. Someone else take the next one... :D

I must remember it when I'll run my next sales thread!

What's funny about this is that we started off having a huge debate over putting a statute of limitations on the PL and instead we end with a new rule about refunds.

Still, in terms of legislation I think we can take pride in staying ahead of the competition

Scorecard_zps2ig684bu.jpg

I'll probably just use something simple:

Don't even THINK about returning any of these books. If a book turns out to have missing pages, undisclosed resto, or any other problems, don't come whining to me about it.

Will that cover it? hm

I'll probably just use something simple:

Don't even THINK about returning any of these books. If a book turns out to have missing pages, undisclosed resto, or any other problems, don't come whining to me about it.

Will that cover it? hm

Just remember to include the key disclaimer "I am not a professional grader" and you should be covered. (thumbs u

OK, I just took the second one...I hit JollyComics in G/S/B. You all feel free to jump in here...otherwise, I'm going to get to "FACT if I stop posting, trillions and trillions of transistors would be out of work" way ahead of schedule :roflmao:

How do people price their comics for sale if they don't assign grades????