• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

For me there was no option. I was a mechanic for over 2 decades and every day was an awesome work out. It helped me psychologically and physically and I slept like a baby at night.

How did you ever manage to keep your Rapounzelesque locks from getting caught in the gears...?

hm

And, I don't know about you, but babies wake up in the middle of the night and cry constantly.

:cry:

let me reinterate that the last statement was meant faceciously

(worship)

Ah, come on....

I've been pressing books since 1AM for Wizard Philly subs today, I'm bound to make an occasional spelling error on 2 hours of sleep....hah.

Occasional...? :o

For your edification, the word is "reiterate." No "n." You iterate...that is, you make something known repeatedly...and then you do it again, which is reiterate. Much like "flammable" and "inflammable", it's a bit of a redundancy, but there you have it.

PS. You don't need silicone release paper if you don't crank your press up to 375.

You're not baking cookies.

let me reinterate that the last statement was meant faceciously

(worship)

Ah, come on....

I've been pressing books since 1AM for Wizard Philly subs today, I'm bound to make an occasional spelling error on 2 hours of sleep....hah.

Occasional...? :o

For your edification, the word is "reiterate." No "n." You iterate...that is, you make something known repeatedly...and then you do it again, which is reiterate. Much like "flammable" and "inflammable", it's a bit of a redundancy, but there you have it.

PS. You don't need silicone release paper if you don't crank your press up to 375.

You're not baking cookies.

Can you repeaterate that please?

Man, would you people lay off the guy? I get so flustrated around here.

It's conflounding....seriousilly.

You mean the 3% paypal fee? Hasnt that been discussed enough already? :baiting:

Seriously though, without context it could be a group of friends joking around or a huge threadcrap/insult. I'm guessing friends.

3% add on for paypal is ridiculous but I accept it as allowable around these parts. I've seen it before and I will see it again.

Threadcrapping between friends? Maybe maybe not... not so bad. We see it all the time.

What am I missing?