• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HBO Max's BATGIRL starring Leslie Grace (2022?)
5 5

471 posts in this topic

On 1/16/2022 at 4:02 PM, Sauce Dog said:

I'm not going to post pics or even the original news rumours since I find their sources questionable (once those are fleshed out better i'll feel better sharing em), but apparently the 'leak/rumor' is yes there is a second costume worn later in the film.

Spoiler

Batgirl.thumb.jpg.94e3c1965413c4c09ca96c00322d802b.jpg

On 1/17/2022 at 8:16 AM, D84 said:

Well, the costume is better than Robert Pattinson's Batman suit.

But Robert Pattinson wouldn't look as good as in the Batgirl costume. 

I am beginning to think this movie could do well if it was released in theatres. If it is even half way decent it will attract the young female crowd that will watch it multiple times like the first SS did - my daughter and her friends saw that 2-4 times apiece and they said that most of the girls in their class did as well. That meant boys chasing them/boyfriends had to go also. lol 

Edited by kimik

Does it look like there will be guest appearances by some of the other DCCU characters? That is where Marvel has done a much better job - the use of guest appearances across movies and TV which helps to build a more unified and connected media universe. 

On 1/22/2022 at 12:19 PM, kimik said:

I am beginning to think this movie could do well if it was released in theatres. If it is even half way decent it will attract the young female crowd that will watch it multiple times like the first SS did - my daughter and her friends saw that 2-4 times apiece and they said that most of the girls in their class did as well. That meant boys chasing them/boyfriends had to go also. lol 

That's where BOP was such a misstep cutting off that younger audience. Jumping to Rated-R yet you created a movie with characters meant to make young girls feel empowered??!!

On 1/22/2022 at 10:32 AM, Bosco685 said:

That's where BOP was such a misstep cutting off that younger audience. Jumping to Rated-R yet you created a movie with characters meant to make young girls feel empowered??!!

That and deciding to release early in Covid when the virus was a much bigger issue. It was a huge mistake.

On 1/22/2022 at 12:35 PM, kimik said:

That and deciding to release early in Covid when the virus was a much bigger issue. It was a huge mistake.

• BOP release date: January 25, 2020
  • COVID declared worldwide pandemic: March 11, 2020

It was definitely a crazy period around that time. But the pandemic definitely took time to be officially declared, unfortunately.

:foryou: