• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Son of My 50 Year Junk Obsession
16 16

3,112 posts in this topic

This is a very cool toy. It is a 1962 Marx Toys "Hootin Hollar Haunted House". It is a large battery operated toy. When you push down the buttons on the right side it does a different function. The front door opens and closes revealing a witch, cat pops up, roof shakes, skeleton pops out of chimney, front window lights up, makes spooky sounds and more. Always a favorite when I show it to people.

5 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Dark Mysteries Issues #3 and #4. Like Mysterious Adventures, they just keep getting better!

comdarkmysteries3.jpg

comdarkmysteries4.jpg

I think I actually like 1 and 2 better than 3 and 4.  Maybe I'm just prejudiced in favor of Wood covers. hm

7 hours ago, Robot Man said:

I think I worded that wrong. I meant to say that AFTER 3 and 4 they just kept getting better.

I love Wood (I know that sounds funny), but I like #3 a ton. Who can argue with any of this PCH goodness??

On 11/12/2017 at 10:28 AM, Robot Man said:

Dark Mysteries #10. Another single post today. This one seems to have gotton real hot. Wonder why?

comdarkmysteries10.jpg

So, this is hot?  I guess those fires on the cover might make it hot, but other than that, is something going on with this book I don't know about?  I got my copy a long time ago...