• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Son of My 50 Year Junk Obsession
16 16

3,112 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, BitterOldMan said:

Not my copies, but still interesting.

Neal Adams cover!  I love the amused look on Supe's face.

b5c4a7792f4cfbb94b643849dbc52c75--bad-friends-comic-book-wedding.jpg.82942f24276d088cbdf59f6c71843b17.jpg

Wonder Woman 155 during the height of the sixties monster craze.

cd7fb5c07524f61773bf62ad68373e10--wonder-woman-wedding-comic-book-wedding.jpg.39efa3a544100017082757cfd956ed0a.jpg

Dan DeCarlo!

899047-417_4_0084.jpg.22d463476baf398102f58c9c5fd823e0.jpg

That Wonder Woman is off the hook! Never seen that one!

OK, It's Oct 1st. Time for my yearly parade of Halloween covers. Since I showed most of them at least once, I thought I'd try something different. Taking a cue from G.A.tor, I thought instead I'd feature a complete run of one of my favorite pch titles one a day. This was the first one I completed many years ago (other than ECs). It's a great run of horror books and shows an interesting blend from bland to off the hook back to bland with the last issue being post code and pretty much killing it off. Since I got them a million years ago, I really didn't need to up grade more than a few.  Some of these, you just don't see very often.

Since it will be done a few days before the big day, I will feature some new Halloween covers I picked up this year that I haven't posted yet.

Sit back and enjoy the run of Mysterious Adventures!

commysteriousadvs1.jpg

3 hours ago, Robot Man said:

OK, It's Oct 1st. Time for my yearly parade of Halloween covers. Since I showed most of them at least once, I thought I'd try something different. Taking a cue from G.A.tor, I thought instead I'd feature a complete run of one of my favorite pch titles one a day. This was the first one I completed many years ago (other than ECs). It's a great run of horror books and shows an interesting blend from bland to off the hook back to bland with the last issue being post code and pretty much killing it off. Since I got them a million years ago, I really didn't need to up grade more than a few.  Some of these, you just don't see very often.

Since it will be done a few days before the big day, I will feature some new Halloween covers I picked up this year that I haven't posted yet.

Sit back and enjoy the run of Mysterious Adventures!

commysteriousadvs1.jpg

Bring 'em on! What a crazy cover, and what headlights! This should be fun....

23 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Mysterious Adventures #3

More Goldfarb Baer weirdness. I think this guy's butt is on backwards!

commysteriousadvs3.jpg

It looks like he may have just squeezed a couple of links in his britches.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

3 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Mysterious Adventures #5

Now, we are getting somewhere. Torn red dress blonde in bondage, another skull guy with a pile of bones, and what's with the little talking shrunken heads? I know where my dime would have gone in Dec 1951!

commysteriousadvs5.jpg

A great cover on this one.