• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BLACK ADAM starring Dwayne Johnson (TBD)
7 7

1,456 posts in this topic

On 10/21/2022 at 4:11 PM, Straw-Man said:

i for one look forward to all quiet; a great novel, and i'm a history major with ww1 interest.

I can't see it being better than the Lewis Milestone version from 1930.

On 10/21/2022 at 6:00 PM, jsilverjanet said:

I enjoyed Eternals for what it was 

A DC movie in a Marvel release 

I knew nothing of eternals other than reading issue #3, I thought it was decent, just a comic movie. I enjoyed it, I'm guessing for what it was as well. I can tell the difference between a marvel lense on the camera and DC, and eternals was the closest to same type of recording.

I'm not sure if it's they use different cgi people or the director? But I meant the camera lense literally like it is shot with something different. Could just be me lol

I tend to forget both marvel and DC movies over time anyway, so idk about replay value.

12 minutes later an edit to say, ENJOY!! ^^

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/21/2022 at 8:08 PM, Sauce Dog said:

As he should, because it's fantastic camp and we would do well as a society to get back to fun Batman once and awhile. 

I would love fun Batman, but Schumacher did a lousy job trying to convey it. Too bad Bill Dozier, Lorenzo Semple and Adam West are no longer with us.