• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

QUIZ: How many Marvel Heroes can you spot in this picture?
1 1

20 posts in this topic

Blast, only 208 (80%). Foiled by my lack of Power Pack knowledge...and some I just couldn't even figure out because of how they were drawn. Also, I kept seeing Silver Surfer's board as a cape, and it threw me off. I also couldn't remember some of the original GotG names for the life of me, even though I knew who they were...

lol

I only got 76 out of the 260...and I thought that I was doing good ;)

Some of it was weird to me like they wanted Mr Fantastic instead of Reed Richards. Others like the lead guy of alpha flight, is it vindicator or eradicator? And i got stuck on the shiar lady, it took me forever to spell Lylandra haha good times!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

It was interesting. We were looking for Marvel heroes for an hour. It's just that my friends and I had a party, and we split up into teams. It was a lot of fun. The last time we had so much fun was when we found the Harry Potter House quiz. My friends love themed parties, so each of our parties is held on the theme of an exciting movie. I used to think it was complete nonsense, since we are 20 years old, and we organize some children's parties. But over time, I started having fun. Even many people began to come to our parties. So thank you so much for such games.

Edited by Stevenqq

On 5/31/2021 at 6:32 AM, Stevenqq said:

It was interesting. We were looking for Marvel heroes for an hour. It's just that my friends and I had a party, and we split up into teams. It was a lot of fun. The last time we had so much fun was when we found the Harry Potter House quiz. My friends love themed parties, so each of our parties is held on the theme of an exciting movie. I used to think it was complete nonsense, since we are 20 years old, and we organize some children's parties. But over time, I started having fun. Even many people began to come to our parties. So thank you so much for such games.

Well welcome, enjoy, to the boards!

On 1/30/2018 at 1:04 PM, Juno Beach said:

133. Some I never heard of - Match, Lifeguard, Squid Boy? Others I couldn't get the spelling right. Cool quiz, though. Why is Wonder Man purple?

That's Simon's ionic form. Been a thing since the Busiek/Perez Avengers run. 

You're also not missing much on Lifeguard. One of Claremont's 'genius' creations from Xtreme X-Men. Awful character. Awful.