• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need advice on a sale that is going sideways
7 7

573 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I would like to know more of the exact nuances.  I admit that I would like to read the emails even with the names blocked off to see how this exchange exactly went down from the get go. 

One person is screwing another. It is about money to one person, and principle and dignity and reputation to the other one. The money one is not the real one, though. It is his money friend that is also about money, so there are really 2 persons that are about money, against one person that is about dignity and principle and reputation. The plot is "The Postman Always Rings Twice...When He Is Supposed To Ring 3 Times". the Climax will be the 3rd Ring by the Postman (or maybe not).

My money is on the principle and dignity and reputation person.

Want more? Join the National Intelligence Agency.:acclaim:

5 hours ago, Mr.Mcknowitall said:

One person is screwing another. It is about money to one person, and principle and dignity and reputation to the other one. The money one is not the real one, though. It is his money friend that is also about money, so there are really 2 persons that are about money, against one person that is about dignity and principle and reputation. The plot is "The Postman Always Rings Twice...When He Is Supposed To Ring 3 Times". the Climax will be the 3rd Ring by the Postman (or maybe not).

My money is on the principle and dignity and reputation person.

Want more? Join the National Intelligence Agency.:acclaim:

All this money talk..

1 minute ago, ChiSoxFan said:

Jordysnordy has told me the box looks the same as when he initially shipped it.  I'll let him take it from here when he's ready.

You're not gonna open it to make sure the contents are the same as well?  Can never be too careful.