• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
33 33

2,497 posts in this topic

On 10/18/2022 at 10:24 AM, Buzzetta said:

4th Copy... of NM 98.  365 days ago I had never owned a copy of the book.  Got it the day of the Wolverine announcement and got it cheaper than the other copies as no one seemed to notice it. 

365 days later... CGC 9.6 x 3 + possible Raw copy 9.6-9.8 

Batman 181... is nicer than the original one I sold off years ago.   Glad to have a copy back in my collection.   Price seemed agreeable in the grade. 

00025802396000084022414022.jpg

00019391645000114105220004.jpg

I get the impression you're a rare appreciator of Marilyn Monroe, and Nikki Minaj with equal amounts.

:foryou:

On 10/17/2022 at 7:24 PM, Buzzetta said:

4th Copy... of NM 98.  365 days ago I had never owned a copy of the book.  Got it the day of the Wolverine announcement and got it cheaper than the other copies as no one seemed to notice it. 

365 days later... CGC 9.6 x 3 + possible Raw copy 9.6-9.8 

00025802396000084022414022.jpg

I recently bought back into this book.  Thought the price I paid was really good.   But the book continues to take a beating...

Edited by THE_BEYONDER

General question, thought I would try here first before reaching out to ComicLink.  I won my first auction on ComicLink recently (and paid for) but have not heard anything of item being shipped. What is your experience of shipping from them?  When to expect update and notification?

Thanks!

On 11/8/2022 at 9:22 AM, waynemel said:

General question, thought I would try here first before reaching out to ComicLink.  I won my first auction on ComicLink recently (and paid for) but have not heard anything of item being shipped. What is your experience of shipping from them?  When to expect update and notification?

Thanks!

I had a no ship lately, which actually worked out, as I won more books in the next auction. 

Just inquire thru email to billing@comiclink.com and reference your order number. I have always heard back within a day when using this email address.

On 11/8/2022 at 9:40 AM, lizards2 said:
On 11/8/2022 at 9:22 AM, waynemel said:

Thanks!

I had a no ship lately, which actually worked out, as I won more books in the next auction. 

Just inquire thru email to billing@comiclink.com and reference your order number. I have always heard back within a day when using this email address.

Also, if you pay at the end of the auction, it can be a while before you hear anything on shipping - like maybe 10-14 days sometimes.

On 11/8/2022 at 12:41 PM, lizards2 said:

Also, if you pay at the end of the auction, it can be a while before you hear anything on shipping - like maybe 10-14 days sometimes.

In my experience it's generally at least a month before my books ship.  That could be because I usually win a bunch of books, and all it takes is one slow consignor to gum up the works.  Maybe with a smaller number of books you'll have a better chance of a quicker turnaround.

On 11/8/2022 at 8:00 PM, Gaard said:

Does anyone happen to know at what point(s) the shipping rates change at CL?  (ex: 1 - 3 books = $x, 4 - 10 books = $x)

If I recall correctly it is 1 to 3 books, and then 4 to 6 books but I has been a while since I won any books on Clink.  I am in Canada but I think 1 to 3 books was $95 but don't quote me on that :)