• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
33 33

2,481 posts in this topic

On 11/3/2022 at 9:41 PM, DavidTheDavid said:

I'm happy with the hammer price on this one, below my already soft max bid. Now I need a 9.8 and a 9.0 because 🤷‍♂️ I dunno, I just keep buying them when I can get a good price.

00039772392000084100725011.jpg

Paid for my one lot straight away and received it today. It's the best way to ensure that I don't overspend!

On 11/30/2022 at 7:45 AM, Stefan_W said:

I've been pretty frustrated the last couple of CL auction with being edged out on books I really wanted. Last time around I missed an ASM 1 by about 30 bucks, and last night I missed an FF 5 by less than 50. It finally worked out with this beauty though so all good.

Capture.JPG

That’s a beautiful book. Were you eyeing the FF5 CGC 3.5 🤔 

On 11/30/2022 at 2:35 PM, supapimp said:

That’s a beautiful book. Were you eyeing the FF5 CGC 3.5 🤔 

Yup. My bid was $42 under the winning bid. I am still kicking myself over that one, had a bid that would have won lined up and then I changed it. 

On 12/2/2022 at 1:53 PM, djpinkpanther67 said:

Oh and I forgot this one…

7D324DE5-295B-4363-A3A8-4165B0103E36.jpeg

Very nice 6.5!  The top half is super clean ... looks like the only major defect is the staining in the lower right corner, which to be honest I always feel they hammer more than they should in some cases.  A stain that doesn't detract too much from eye appeal, like this one, is a great way to get a beautiful book for its assigned grade.  Congrats!

On 12/2/2022 at 2:54 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Very nice 6.5!  The top half is super clean ... looks like the only major defect is the staining in the lower right corner, which to be honest I always feel they hammer more than they should in some cases.  A stain that doesn't detract too much from eye appeal, like this one, is a great way to get a beautiful book for its assigned grade.  Congrats!

Thanks! I’m super stoked to finally get to own one :whee: