• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
33 33

2,483 posts in this topic

On 7/29/2022 at 7:38 AM, bronze johnny said:

One of the top 10 romance covers of all time. Congrats! You will have completed the DC Bronze Age Triple Crown of Romance by adding Super DC Giant 17 and DC 100 Page Spectacular 5 to this classic.

Super DC giant 17 is the next one on my list. Such a great Nick Cardy cover.

On 7/13/2022 at 10:36 PM, Buzzetta said:

Very very very happy for this one.  I really really wanted it. 

RAD7D1BF202261_111330.thumb.jpg.3e85da1f44f4de4bc14fdeab2e02480a.jpg

This is really cool!  Some individual elements look a lot like Matt Wagner.  Who is the artist?  Also, was this Clink or HA?

On 7/30/2022 at 6:30 PM, Tedsaid said:

This is really cool!  Some individual elements look a lot like Matt Wagner.  Who is the artist?  Also, was this Clink or HA?

I am going to have to whine about not owning this I'm afraid.

On 7/30/2022 at 9:30 PM, Tedsaid said:

Thanks - It's by Michael Walsh, pencils and inks, and it was won in the last Comiclink auction. 

It's from Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-man (2017) Issue 6 / (Legacy#296) Page - 7 "My Dinner with Jonah"

On 7/31/2022 at 12:15 AM, Buzzetta said:

Thanks - It's by Michael Walsh, pencils and inks, and it was won in the last Comiclink auction. 

It's from Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider-man (2017) Issue 6 / (Legacy#296) Page - 7 "My Dinner with Jonah"

Well, it looks great.  I'd swear that was Sean Knight from Mage in the background, though.  The glasses are spot-on.
Mage-Hero-Discovered-Sean-Knight.jpg.66e0a52475a8089f7f003b11421ea7c8.jpg

I was a little critical of how long it took CLink to ship my last order, so it's only fair that I give props when due. My most recent order was in my hands a week after I paid for it, the fastest they've ever shipped to me. 

On 8/1/2022 at 8:20 AM, F For Fake said:

I was a little critical of how long it took CLink to ship my last order, so it's only fair that I give props when due. My most recent order was in my hands a week after I paid for it, the fastest they've ever shipped to me. 

The shipping time is highly dependent on when you pay in relation to the auction ending.