• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comiclink, Comic Connect, Heritage, etcetera... Wins...
33 33

2,490 posts in this topic

Got this GA key for 60% less than the previous auction result. 

image.thumb.png.76e786000fb8a404123914c02e1c8ee8.png

image.thumb.png.2385a880db597a7143b8311fa509dd43.png

Also if anyone is wondering, this comic has many 0.5s out there due to these GA books having collectible trading cards on the back that people would cut out. So it makes these some of the prettiest 0.5s out there, with better looking covers than anything below a 4.0.

Edited by William-James88

This probably isn't the best place for this, but with the way the boards are acting (again!), I'd rather not try to start another thread...

re: ComicLink

When new comics come onto the Exchange, there's a 'Date Listed x/xx/xxxx' shown. How hard would it be for all comics on the exchange to show that? @COMICLINK

On 9/5/2021 at 8:05 AM, Gaard said:

This probably isn't the best place for this, but with the way the boards are acting (again!), I'd rather not try to start another thread...

re: ComicLink

When new comics come onto the Exchange, there's a 'Date Listed x/xx/xxxx' shown. How hard would it be for all comics on the exchange to show that? @COMICLINK

Probably wouldn't be hard, but when you are trying to convince people to list with you rather than the competition, you don't want a bunch of year-old listings.

On 9/5/2021 at 11:25 AM, MattTheDuck said:

Probably wouldn't be hard, but when you are trying to convince people to list with you rather than the competition, you don't want a bunch of year-old listings.

Ehhh I don't know.  The book I shipped off last week had been listed for almost three years until someone was willing to pay what I wanted for it.  (Signed Modern). As long as it is available if it says it is available... I guess that's the important thing.

On 9/5/2021 at 11:01 AM, Buzzetta said:

Ehhh I don't know.  The book I shipped off last week had been listed for almost three years until someone was willing to pay what I wanted for it.  (Signed Modern). As long as it is available if it says it is available... I guess that's the important thing.

You're famous for your patience.

On 9/5/2021 at 2:01 PM, Buzzetta said:

I also do this... and I'm not shy to reject an offer or counter at only $ 20 more.... in my world, $ 20 is a bucket of chicken for my peeps. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 9/5/2021 at 2:04 PM, jimjum12 said:

I also do this... and I'm not shy to reject an offer or counter at only $ 20 more.... in my world, $ 20 is a bucket of chicken for my peeps. GOD BLESS...

I heard that. The price of a Big Mac these days makes what my dad used to say a lot easier to understand. "2 bucks is 2 bucks."

On 9/5/2021 at 2:11 PM, Gaard said:

I heard that. The price of a Big Mac these days makes what my dad used to say a lot easier to understand. "2 bucks is 2 bucks."

20 bucks will get me a large combo from Sal's .... I'd rather not leave that on the table (pun intended...) GOD BLESS ...

On 9/6/2021 at 8:19 AM, kagemusha7s said:

Is there a way to see the final prices for the last ComicConnect auction?

You had to of added the books you're interested in to your watch list.

I couldn't even see books I'd won until going down the watch list route.

On 9/5/2021 at 11:23 PM, Microchip said:

You had to of added the books you're interested in to your watch list.

I couldn't even see books I'd won until going down the watch list route.

I did add the books I wanted to see to my watch list during the auction.  Then when it was over I clicked on watched items and nothing came up at all.(shrug)

On 9/6/2021 at 1:56 PM, kagemusha7s said:

I did add the books I wanted to see to my watch list during the auction.  Then when it was over I clicked on watched items and nothing came up at all.(shrug)

Yup, there's a second step to adding the books to your watch list.   You can't just click the first link and add them.   Comicconnect wants you to confirm it in the individual book page.  Painful I know, but that's the system they've set up.