• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s WandaVision (2020)
6 6

3,184 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Zonker said:

This week Herb asks Wanda if there is anything she would like him to change.

In the moment I thought that may be significant, but when I re-watched it on the surface he appears to be referring to Halloween decorations that were planned by the neighborhood association.

8 minutes ago, Zonker said:

It would be odd if the WandaVision broadcasts and commercial interruptions were the work of our thus far unseen big bad, since these broadcasts are providing intelligence for the potential rescue by Darcy & team.

My hypothesis he's not afraid of them at all and is using the broadcast to try to suck them into the town.

8 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Well now with those symbols I'm leaning into this one.

Reveal hidden contents

DEATHCRY

Deathcry.jpg.41ef6ec72eeabc076af677321eb3bcfd.jpg

And X-Men related too. Along with Avengers involvement.

hm

So Wanda turned Darcy into an alien from the Shi'ar Empire?  :insane:

3 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

So Wanda turned Darcy into an alien from the Shi'ar Empire?  :insane:

Spoiler

It could end up Wanda reveals her true identity.

If you watch the first video I posted in spoilers, Deathcry is tied to the X-Men and Avengers. And yes, she is an alien.

19 minutes ago, BuscemasAvengers said:

I'm luvin the hunt for the source of the symbols!

Same! I mean, they are just straight up trolling us with all this misdirection. At this point it’s anyone’s guess to who will show up.  Marvel is really playing this one close to the vest. I’m now checking IMDb cast list Thursday night and then Friday after I watch. Thursday Evan Peters was shown as in one episode.  Yesterday/ Friday they now list him for two. Since he’s been introduced on the show, why wouldn’t they just list him for the total number he’s on? I have my guesses but I wouldn’t bet a cup of coffee on any of them.  WandaVision is turning out to be a real gem in the MCU. 

Edited by bentbryan

4 minutes ago, @therealsilvermane said:

Not a Super Skrull, but I could see Darcy being retconned to have been a Skrull spy who works with Nick Fury since the first Thor movie. She does tend to show up in peculiar places.

Like the video I posted this morning noted.

Here's the case for Nightmare as the big bad:

I don't buy it.  Nothing we've seen through six episodes matches Nightmare's modus operandi, and he doesn't have the powers in our reality to fill in for what Wanda hasn't been shown to do to date.  This is fiction so you can do whatever you want, but that's not how Feige usually operates.  He tends to stick to the comics whenever possible, so giving Wanda and Nightmare new powers makes little sense, and Nightmare has no strong ties to Wanda from the comics.  Throwing Nightmare in matches virtually nothing we've seen so far, and if that's the direction he went it begs the question--why didn't he go with Mephisto, who DOES have close ties to Wanda?  And just coincidentally Mephisto DOES possess all of the powers we've seen aside from one--the ability to re-create Vision.  That one I'm still largely clueless on.

I don't even get how people are hypothesizing Nightmare as the big bad for Multiverse of Madness.  Nightmare rules his own dimension within our universe and has no interest in the multiverse I've yet heard of.  The most multiverse-centric Strange villain I know of is Shuma-Gorath whose entire goal is to rule as many universes within the multiverse as he can.

4 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

image.jpeg.c7215a94f5ecfa9ca882505205ab539f.jpeg

E7771629-40D2-47DF-BDD8-91639F0E21E0.jpeg.6d569cfac6815f2fd44bef17d5b9a22c.jpeg

hm Symbols look familiar... lol

7667F13C-6F8A-4EDE-A013-E4E98D70291B.jpeg.1be748bdfb7367cce9f4848839e55798.jpeg

It's just those two little legs at the bottom of the symbols on Darcy's shirt that's off.  For those 'Agents of Shield' aficionados, was there anything in the Darkhold that might connect?

Edited by BuscemasAvengers

1 hour ago, gadzukes said:

:whistle:

Darcy is the Ring Leader of the circus. That seems clear from what that costume looks like. That and you mentioned you were a clown and were filming with Kat Dennings. I'm picturing the outfit looks sort of like a cross between Wanda and Visions magician costumes? Top hat, tail coat, pants/tights?