• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s WandaVision (2020)
6 6

3,184 posts in this topic

okay new prediction...we only get hints as to the big bad and Wanda is dealt with and restored but then at the end of episode 9 someone (not necessarily the big bad, could bne a henchman but it IS the big name star Bettany speaks of) sweeps in a absconds with The Vision...leading us on a chase into the movies

"Paul Bettany reveals that the top-secret actor he teased for #WandaVision wasn’t Evan Peters. “There is one character that has not been revealed and it is very exciting, it's an actor I've longed to work with all of my life.”"

Gary Oldman is Mephisto. He has played a demonic character before.

oldman.jpg.a22bc1e78cf346932dd827f41f1d7a42.jpg

Edited by @therealsilvermane

10 minutes ago, Bird said:

okay new prediction...we only get hints as to the big bad and Wanda is dealt with and restored but then at the end of episode 9 someone (not necessarily the big bad, could bne a henchman but it IS the big name star Bettany speaks of) sweeps in a absconds with The Vision...leading us on a chase into the movies

I kind of agree but I predict the big bad who I think is Mephisto will abscond with the children.

1 hour ago, Bird said:

Wandavision aka Odin's return!

Yea, really.  Paul Bettany is 49, so this is an actor he's longed to work with "all of his life"?  Assuming he means his life as an actor he's been one either professionally or academically since he was a late teenager, so that would have to be someone likely to be 10 to 20 years older than him.  That doesn't sound like Cumberbatch, but Oldman, Hopkins, or someone else 60 or older work.

The first Marvel Studios series on Disney+ started out as a light-hearted, comedic affair, but WandaVision has included some sinister moments throughout its run thus far. But with each passing episode, Scarlet Witch and Vision's idyllic domestic life has slowly become more twisted and frightening — leading to some scary changes for Wanda Maximoff as her powers continue to grow. The character has previously been portrayed as a villain in Avengers: Age of Ultron, but her interactions with Earth's Mightiest Heroes made her one of the team's greatest allies — so this shift for Wanda is surprising considering all of the people she's hurting to create her vision of a perfect reality.

Now WandaVision star and Monica Rambeau actress Teyonah Parris is speaking out about the series' ending. During an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Parris had some interesting words about the show's finale.

"[The remaining episodes are] epic and incredibly sad. I mean, the whole show is incredibly sad to me, but I’m putting those words together," said Parris.

WandaVision has been confronting Scarlet Witch's grief head-on; the show is dealing with the trauma of losing her family, her brother, becoming an accidental killer, becoming a fugitive, then losing the love of her life to a mad man who wiped her out of existence for five years.

2 minutes ago, fantastic_four said:

Yea, really.  Paul Bettany is 49, so this is an actor he's longed to work with "all of his life"?  Assuming he means his life as an actor he's been one either professionally or academically since he was a late teenager, so that would have to be someone likely to be 10 to 20 years older than him.  That doesn't sound like Cumberbatch, but Oldman, Hopkins, or someone else 60 or older work.

I guess it could also be someone around Bettany's age who he viewed as a peer, most likely a British actor.

35 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

"But this one [theory] that mentions Mephisto? I can't speak to it right now, because I'm worried about getting fired.”

He’s def been instructed to F with us. There’s no way he would say this, especially while consciously trying to avoid spoilers. It’s a ploy!

Yep. They got a laser-pointer and we're a bunch of cats.

33 minutes ago, greggy said:

Five more hours until it drops and I spoil it for everyone. 

I have my alarm set for 3am...

Someone made a fake opening credits scene... I wish this was for real... lol