• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC lost my books?
2 2

386 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Junkdrawer said:

Stop being such a drama queen. What 2 weeks? This is how it works. You send your books to CGC at a PO Box and the USPS shows delivered. The box isn’t yet at CGC. It is also not the only box. There are hundreds of boxes that can accumulate depending on what day and time they go to pick them up. 

“Smart” submitters write on the box “walk thru” or “express” or whatever their tier may be to give attention to their box so that could help Cgc officials to facilitate that order. Unmarked boxes will get opened eventually. Again there are lots of boxes to process. This usually takes a few days. Calling them when the USPS shows delivered and asking where they are exactly isn’t going to get you an intelligent answer that will make your kind satisfied. For the rest of us who have submitted books before, we give it a few days and like magic, it appears on the dashboard. Currently I am awaiting an order of modern books to hit my dashboard that the USPS shows delivered on Monday, it’s Thursday and I see nothing yet. I’m not flipping out. Now I know why, it’s because they are dealing with you. And likely others like yourself. 

Trust the process 

A+++++ post.

27 minutes ago, Junkdrawer said:

Stop being such a drama queen. What 2 weeks? This is how it works. You send your books to CGC at a PO Box and the USPS shows delivered. The box isn’t yet at CGC. It is also not the only box. There are hundreds of boxes that can accumulate depending on what day and time they go to pick them up. 

“Smart” submitters write on the box “walk thru” or “express” or whatever their tier may be to give attention to their box so that could help Cgc officials to facilitate that order. Unmarked boxes will get opened eventually. Again there are lots of boxes to process. This usually takes a few days. Calling them when the USPS shows delivered and asking where they are exactly isn’t going to get you an intelligent answer that will make your kind satisfied. For the rest of us who have submitted books before, we give it a few days and like magic, it appears on the dashboard. Currently I am awaiting an order of modern books to hit my dashboard that the USPS shows delivered on Monday, it’s Thursday and I see nothing yet. I’m not flipping out. Now I know why, it’s because they are dealing with you. And likely others like yourself. 

Trust the process 

You're saying a few day. Im talking about two weeks. Theres a difference.

Just now, nyanmaung said:

There is a question mark at the end because I have no Idea if they lost the books or not. It's not misleading. 

It's not a properly-addressed question.

"Did CGC lose my books?" is a proper question.

"CGC lost my books?" is an accusation looking for affirmation. It's misleading.

2 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

It's not a properly-addressed question.

"Did CGC lose my books?" is a proper question.

"CGC lost my books?" is an accusation looking for affirmation. It's misleading.

Not affirmation. Looking for an answer. It depends on how you read it. If you read it as accusation then you will take it that way.

Edited by nyanmaung

1 hour ago, Domo Arigato said:

Yep.....and if I don't find Poopsie Von Picklebutt soon, get ready for mine.

"CGC killed my dog?"

Are you sure your bobcat didn't kill it?

2 minutes ago, nyanmaung said:

Not affirmation. Looking for an answer. It depends on how you read it. If you read it as accusation then you will take it that way.

It's misleading because of the incorrect proposition. If you change it, there will be no room for subjective interpretation.

That's why you should change the title, because CGC did not lose your books, and it brings attention otherwise.

3 minutes ago, KPR Comics said:

Adding a question mark does not stop the bus from running over the person whom you threw under it.

Just sayin.

How about three ??? :jokealert:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

3 minutes ago, nyanmaung said:

Monday on the March 18th.

I would like to think that they’d be on your dashboard by now. But it’s really not panic button time. 

Honestly I feel it’s how turn around times save face. 

Im 100% sure your books aren’t lost